People who Kill

Harley's POV

"I have him." I said into the mic, exhausted. Joker was hitting the cameras with the bat.

"Who are you talking to, Harley?"

"George." I looked at him.

"Who's that?"

"I'll tell you later." I wanted to explain but we were running out of time.

I grabbed him and we ran down the halls.

"Hey!" A gaurd yelled really loud.

I punched him in the nose, possibly breaking it.

I grabbed the rifle he had and started to shoot the other gaurds. They had eyeball looking masks on. "That's new."

We ran outside and saw the helicopter.

"You climb up first."

Joker started to climb the rope that led to the helicopter.

The gaurds started to surround the outside of the gate.

"Hurry up!" I looked at Joker.

When he was inside the helicopter, I quickly started to climb up but we had already lifted up in the air. I saw someone with a sniper and started to shoot at the person. I climbed up and was careful to not fall to my death.

Joker stuck his hand out for me. I took it and climbed up. We sat down.

"So what is this all about?" He sighed.

"We're fine by ourselves but you're a good business man in the little 'mobster game' you got there."

"You need me for a mission?"

"Yes."

"I'll do it but..."

"But...?"

"Let's agree on something. Harley gets to work for me. And of course be a part of your sqaud cause then you'll blow off her pretty little head."

"Deal." Katana barged in the conversation.

"And I get to see what weapons you use. He said after a second.

"Deal. Also you can't betray us or your girl here... won't survive. So you fucking up, is her fucking up." Floyd stuck his hand out to shake hands with him.

They shook hands.

I looked at Floyd. What did he mean by I wouldn't survive?

He mouthed the words 'I'll explain later.'