Hate

Author's POV

"Here." Griggs looked at Harley as he handed the blanket that he said he would get for her. He turned away from the cage and started to walk out of the room.

"Wait." She called out.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." Harley said with a smile. He turned around and walked up to the cage. She made hand movements to make him come closer to her.

He did so and listened to what she had to say. "The food isn't exactly good here."  He stuck his hands in his pockets and searched for his wallet.

When he found it, he got out ten bucks. Griggs slipped the ten bucks secretly to her. "But for now, you need to eat." He said a little seductively.

"I'm not hungry for that." She took a step back. He got out keys from his pockets and unlocked the cage. He slammed the food on the ground and kicked Harley in the stomach.

Harley clutched her stomach in pain as she kneeled down on the floor. Her head pounded and dark dots clouded her vision. When she woke up, she was in a room that wasn't familiar to her.

Chains held her ankles from trying to move.  He was in the room. Watching her. "Where am I?" Harley's voice cracked.

"You don't need to know." He turned around and started to walk up to her. He started to caress her leg. Getting closer and closer to her underwear, pulling them down.

Harley knew what was happening. She screamed but was muffled by his hand. A knock was heard from outside of the room. "Open the door!" A familiar voice yelled and bullets shot through the door.

The smoke caused her to cough. She noticed as it slowly disappeared, Griggs wasn't there anymore. He probably escaped.

She looked everywhere for him. Harley glanced at the guy who had saved her in the room. "Floyd?"

"Harley? Are you OK? Did he hurt you?"

"He did lots of things. He touched me." She said loudly.

"I'm sorry. I hate that guy too."  The video stopped. Joker looked at Griggs and brought the knife down angrily, impaling his chest.