Faint Crowd

Author's POV

Harley went around the back. "Joker? Waylon?" Her eyes were drawn to a camera sitting on the ground. She picked it up and tried to view the film. There were many pictures but one caught her eye. One that looked like it was shot from a moving vehicle. It was sort of blurry thanks to the moving vehicle but she could make two people out. Monster T and Joker. Monster T was shown falling to the ground with a gunshot wound.

And Joker looked shocked. She held the camera and knocked on the door. There was no sound or anything so she banged.

Harley placed her face on the door so she could here what was going on. She didn't get much luck because the door was metal but she heard screaming. She heard the door unlock and she stood back.

"Harley. You're suppose to be inside. What are you doing out here?" Waylon had his hand on the door.

"Where's Joker?" She spun around her making sure no one else was present.

Waylon opened the door wider so Harley could pass through. There was a bloody mess on the floor but no sign of a body.

"No." Harley turned to him. She dropped to her knees and cried with her hands propping her face up.

"No!" She looked up at him.

Waylon looked confused. 'Why is Harley crying?'

"Why are you crying?"

"Why am I crying? Isn't that Joker's blood?"

"N-" Waylon was interrupted by Joker walking out from the bathroom.

He finished drying his hands with a paper towel before throwing it away. "Why is she crying? Did you do something to her?" He smiled at Harley.

"Baby? Ar...are you dead right now?" Harley stood up from the ground.

"Nope. I'm alive." He gave her a hand as Harley stood up.

"I saw blood and I thought it was yours." Harley looked down.

"No. There was a guy breaking into the place and we killed him. I disposed the body...well Waylon did. He ate him. I was in the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands. I was about to clean the blood off the ground but then I saw you here." He explained.

"I heard a slam and I ran here."

"The guy had a camera. Do you think it was the guy who took a picture of me?"

"Here." Harley passed the camera to him. "Look at the pictures your self." Harley grinned.

He viewed the pictures. "We should blow this up and keep it. Just in case." He smiled.

"Is this the same guy who sent me the letter?" Harley asked.

"Maybe but we should still be careful. There were more people in that car."

"I should get back to the show."

Song: "Faint" by Linkin Park