Levels

Midnight's POV (Zara Larsson as Harper)

I laid on the ground and just hoped that someome would help me.

Like it was on cue, a car shined it's bright lights at me. I managed to crawl and get on my knees. "Stop!" I said and looked down at my bleeding leg.

The woman stopped her car and got out. She ran up to me. "Oh my gosh. I need to take you to a hospital." The girl looked back at the car and another person got out of it. "Call 911!"

"No. You can't call 911." I smiled through my pain.

"Why not?" The girl stood up, listening to my words, and was dumbfounded.

"Because I've done something horrible." I glared at her.

"I see. I could take you to my house. My husband would know how to fix that wound." She blinked, still shocked.

I opened my mouth like I was going to say something but I closed it and shook my head. "Thanks. Uh. My name is Harper by the way."

"I'm Sarah." She said and started to write something down.

"What are you writing?" I looked off into the distance and at the mysterious man she was driving with.

"How old are you?"

"I don't know what that has to do with any of this but I'm nineteen." I was annoyed and started backing up from her.

"I work with young people like you. The ones who get in a lot of trouble and don't know who to turn to." She tried not to make me feel uncomfortable but she was doing an awful job at that.

"Maybe you're right. I only live with my dad and my cousin. My dad has a problem with drugs and I love my cousin more than anything but I think he's disappointed in me. Of how I act."

"I can help you."

"I can't trust you!" I screamed.

"You can. I promise." Sarah said.

"Fine." I said with my voice getting shaky.

She wrapped my arm around her neck and started helping me walk.

Here's another chapter! So I tried to cast the people in this story but I recently read that you can only do that on a computer and mine is broken 😂😁😭 The struggle is real. But I hope ya liked this chapter!

STAY AWESOME