Training Wheels

Author's POV

A guy in a panda suit started shooting at people as the ring was heard throughout the factory.

The factory made guns and advanced weapons that the Joker wanted to get his hands on.

Dead bodies layed on the tables as a guy wearing a Batman mask shot another person who worked in the factory.

Joker walked in the factory and looked at all the dead bodies.

"This way." He was being lead by Johnny Frost.

Joker followed shortly behind him. They walked into a room that had the most advanced weapons they could find.

"Test some out. See what you want."

Joker saw some hand guns, some blades, tasers, pocket knifes, and some bats.

"It's good. But maybe not good enough." Joker cracked his knuckles.

"I see. Maybe we can upgrade them, yeah? I'll transfer these to your home." Johnny said.

Joker nodded and then his phone started to ring. "Excuse me." He stepped out of the room.

"Harley?"

"Mr. J? Look I've sacrificed my life for this phone call. Literally. So you have to listen. I don't know what happened that day with the robbery, but I don't care. I loved you. I still love you. And I know you don't love me back but that's all fine."

"It's just complicated, Pumpkin. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now. And it's gonna be like this for a while. I can't worry about you at the same time."

"You can just leave me anytime you want and I kept on stopping you. So you have a choice. Leave me or stay cause I'm not in this anymore. I would always be here for you but you're never always there for me. I can't just make you like me just cause I help you with your missions. When this is all done, the squad. If I even make it out alive. I don't know. And when you get your mind straight, I'll be here. I know all your insecurities and you know all mine." She mumbled some sentences. And he could tell she was in a sad mood for talking.

He heard the call end. Without even knowing if maybe she got hurt or just hung up because she was done.

He punched one of the walls, making a hole in it as he yelled in anger.

Hello readers! So I've recently heard and seen the song "Sucker for Pain." And I love it. I was more than happy or excited when I was listening to it. I believed that the album was real before but wasn't so sure. I believed it was cause it was on a bunch of news websites so it was confirmed. And then this song came out and I was like this is really happening! The whole album looks crazy enough. You see Sucker for Pain that has Lil Wayne and Imagine Dragons (and more.)
And then you see a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic At The Disco. So it's definitely crazy.

STAY AWESOME