Floral and Fading

Harley's POV

"Woah!" I poked the weird substance with my bat.

"Harley!" George glanced over his shoulder.

I ran up to him. "What?"

"We want to see the letter that was sent to you." He said.

I grabbed the letter from my pocket and gave it to them.

"That's odd but there's nothing really to worry about. We'll get this guy." Rick read the letter with raised eyebrows.

"Hey where are we going anyways?"

"To a magic show."

"You're joking."

"No. The mission is we're shutting someone down at a magic show. It could be one of the people in the audience or the magician. Anyways, we have to dress normal." Katana looked at me.

"Ugh. Normal is boring. What about Waylon? He can't dress normal. He's a crocodile." I looked at Floyd.

"Not all of us are gonna be inside. We need people outside too."

"You, me, George, Rick, Katana, and Diablo are going to be inside. Joker and Waylon are going to be outside."

I picked out a short sleeved long black dress. My hair was curled and I had natural makeup on my face.

Katana picked out a long dress that had lace in the chest area and was navy blue. Her hair was curled as well.

Floyd wore a light gray suit.

George wore a dark gray suit. I'm even surprised that he shaved his beard for this.

And Diablo wore a black suit.

The other two just wore their usual especially Joker who looked liked he was going to a club every single day with all the suits he has in his closet.

"Dawn Quinzel." I gave the security guard my fake name as so did everyone else and our names were on tables so we knew where to sit.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Who would like to come up on stage and participate with a magic trick?" The guy asked.

A little girl raised her hand.

"You little girl. Come up here." Everyone clapped their hands as the little girl made her way up the stairs. She looked like she was eight.

"How old are you, sweetheart?" I heard a door slam.

"I'll be back." I said and ran outside to where the sound was coming from.