Hospital Visit

Harley's POV

"Hey." I heard a male voice behind me. I didn't bother to turn around because I knew that it was Joker.

"Hey." I looked outside the window.

"You ready?" He asked and took a seat next to me. We were going to visit Floyd in the hospital.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Ok let's go." He stood up

Hospital

"Harleen Quinzel?"

"Uh yes?"

"Floyd is ready for you."

Ugh. Where is Joker? We got at the hospital and he said that he was going to get a snack. He had been gone for a long time. He finally showed up last minute.

"Where were you?" I fixed my hair.

"I told you. I went to get snacks." He handed out a sour patch kid to me. "Hmm? You want one?" He smiled.

I hugged him. "Sure. Now let's go."

We walked into Floyd's room.

"Hi."

"Harley, I'm gonna be back."

"We just got here."

"I know but I just got a call from Tyler."

"Fine." I said.

Joker left the room.

I sat on Floyd's bed.

"Who's Tyler?" Floyd asked.

"Tyler is one of Joker's henchmen but he's a retired medic. So if anyone's hurt, he fixes them up. The reason why Joker keeps on calling him, is because he's looking after Isaiah." I let go of Floyd's arm.

"And who's Isaiah?" He asked.

"Didn't I tell you?" I asked.

"No."

"Isaiah is an eight year old boy who's staying with us for a while. He came from an abusive family. His dad murdered his mom and his mom use to have a drinking problem. Also his dad use to be a man whore and come home with a different girl every night."

"Are you nuts?"

I knew what he was trying to say and I stood up. "Shouldn't you already know?!" I yelled.

"That was a one time thing and it didn't even happen." He spoke.

"But it almost did and I feel so fuckin guilty. But that's ok because I lost it to someone I actually love." I spoke.

"That clown freak?"

"Oh shut up. Maybe you're not as insane as he is but you're a bad person. You know you are. Another reason why you told Michelle that you couldn't see them anymore." I said.

"Don't bring my family into this."

"Then don't bring Joker into this."

"He's the one who's playing with your mind."

"Maybe he has. But I love him."

"What I'm trying to say is that maybe you guys are meant to have a child. Well I don't think he is."

"Who are you to judge? He can be a great dad." I said.

"His dad was abusive to him and see what he's become. He's gonna be like that to his child." Floyd said.

"You never know until you try. Joker can change." I stormed out of the room.

Song: "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance