This is Gospel

Author's POV

"Come on. We're leaving." Harley said.

"Why? What happened?"

"Ok...sit down. I need to talk to you."

Joker sat down next to her.

"What do you want to talk about?" He gave a dark grin.

"I know we're only watching over Isaiah but I've been thinking about something else." She said.

"What?" Joker's grin disappeared.

"I want a kid but I know I can't with all this going on. I shouldn't have one." Harley said.

"I'm not fit to be a father. I'm not that good with children." He explained.

Harley didn't know what to say to that. She wanted to believe that he was but maybe he was right. "That's not the only thing I want to talk about." Harley said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"When the car crash happened and after that, I had a thing with Floyd." I said.

"I fuckin knew it." Joker pushed her against a wall.

"But nothing happened. You can't blame this on me. I thought you didn't want me anymore. Like I was toy. You ran away." Harley said simply.

"I didn't. I called Deadshot for help to make sure you were alright." Joker pushed her more into the wall.

"Yeah I know. But I didn't know that back then. I really do love you. I just thought we were done." Harley growled.

"Maybe we're done now." He grinned darkly. Joker grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing?" Harley asked.

"I'm taking you home." He said.

"I thought you said that you didn't need me."

He paused and thought about what she said. He did need her. 'Come on, Joker. You don't  need her....maybe I do? Fuck make up your mind.'  He thought.

"I'm gonna punish you."

Song: "This is Gospel" by Panic at the Disco.