"Yes, Sir"

Joker's POV

Ride by Twenty One Pilots started to play and the DJ was about to change it. "Leave it!" I shouted from where I was.

"But boss. Don't you think we need more harder songs to be played at this club?" His ears could've bled from how loud I was.

"No. It's fine. Plus Harley loves this song." I said while testing the microphones and walked off the stage.

"Oh! I need to go and change." Harley realized the song almost came to an end and she held up her gold and black dress.

When she was done, she sat on one of the couches. "Are you ready?" I stared at her dress.

"Yes, sir."  She mocked a salute and I walked onto the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..the person you have been waiting for..." I positioned my hands on the golden beads that revealed one of our dressing rooms. I rolled my eyes away from the audience. Oh she better be ready.

"Harley Quinn!!!"  I opened the beads wider for her to pass through and Paranoid by Ty Dolla Sign ft. B.O.B started to play as she started to dance near a pole.

I watched everything happen and noticed a guy staring at her. Everyone was but this guy...this guy was actin suspicious. "Aye can I get your number!?" The guy said.

"Sorry, Puddin' but I already have someone!" Harley yelled. I respected her not wanting to actually give the guy her number but no. She did not just call him 'Puddin'. Even though it annoyed me sometimes when she called me that. It was my nickname.

I walked through the crowd, looking for the son of a gun when I found him. I punched the guy in the eye without explaining myself.

"Really?!" Harley screamed.

"What?!" I screamed louder.

"You're ruining my performance, Mr J!" She said.

"You're ruining my performance, Mr J!"  I mocked her. "Oh shut up! Maybe you shouldn't make me jealous next time!"

"Not my fault that I have admirers!" Harley gave me a flattered look.

"Admirers my ass. He wanted you in his pants, Muffin!" Harley gave me a terrified look. "Oh yeah. You should be afraid, Harley!"

Harley ignored me and kept dancing. The guy then tackled me. She stopped when the song ended. I gasped along with the audience when Harley brought out her mallet.

Harley stomped up to me and held up her mallet. "What are you doing, Harley?" I smirked slightly.

"It's over, Puddin'." Harley looked into my eyes. She wanted everyone to think that she was gonna kill me but the way she was looking at me, she wasn't gonna do that.

I closed my eyes and waited. I heard a slam and opened my eyes. Harley had smashed the guy into a bloody pulp. Everyone stared in silence.