Savior

Author's POV

Harley was strapped down on a surgical wheeling table. She was wheeled in a room where the rest of the team was there.

She would talk her head off but couldn't as the strap covered her mouth. She recognized some people such as Floyd and George.

Amanda was also there. Harley had an idea of every person who was there but why were they there? Guards brought in a table full of small needles and...bombs?!

They started to inject everyone with the bombs in their necks. The guards started unstrapping everyone.

"You all probably wonder why you're here." Amanda had a pile of files in her hand.

"Harleen Quinzel." Harley rolled her eyes at her old name. Especially her old self.

"You were a doctor at Arkham Asylum. In highschool, you specialized in being a gymnastics. That's why I inserted a swinging bar in your cell. All that talent for waste when the Joker played with your mind, One of your patients." Amanda's eyes drifted away from the papers and looked at Harley.

"Rick Flag."

"You'll be in charge of these people. Make sure they don't get out of hand. The most responsible one." Rick stood next to her.

"Floyd Lawton." He smiled sarcastically.

"You are a hired assassin as these other people are. You have great aim when sniping people. You use a large variety of weapons. We have many weapons here for you so give them a try but you like the wrist- mounted guns the best. You've done some good in Gotham but is an enemy to the Batman when you try to replace him. You grew up with your mother, an abusive father, and a brother who you idolized. Your father once attacked your brother, causing you to want to end your family's suffering of your father. But when you fired, the tree branch you were sitting on, broke. You accidentally killed your brother instead with your own rifle. Totally fucked isn't it?" Amanda looked at everyone.

"George Harkness." A few guards passed Amanda.

"As a young adult, you were hired as a performer and a Boomerang promoter by a toy company which was owned by your father. You almost killed the Flash but oh...he out smarted you. Interesting."

"Waylon Jones."

"You have a rare genetic condition that gives you a crocodile appearance. You use to be a wrestler. And you have cannibalistic tendencies."

"Tatsu Yamashiro."

"You were an average Japanese girl. Martial Arts, a trait encouraged by your parents. Two brothers-Maseo and Takeo Yamashiro-both proclaimed their love for you. You chose Maseo. Takeo, did not take it well and refused to attend your wedding. You gave birth to twins, Yuki and Reiko, while Takeo rose in rank of the Yakuza, indulging his exotic, tastes for ancient weapons."

"Chato Santana."

"You are an ex criminal and after being hospitalized, you meet a still living comatose Lazarus Lane."

"And Christopher Weiss."

"You work for a chemical company I the Southern United States, where you develop your formula for the durable ropes you would use as being Slipknot."

"Guards...Take them to their new cells. I need to talk to Rick."

I'm gonna be posting more now that school is over and summer break is here! Yass finally. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Song: "Savior" by Rise Against

STAY AWESOME