Do I Wanna Know?

Joker's POV

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP! FOR A SECOND?!"  I frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry! What do you want me to call you then?" Harley leaned forward in her seat.

"Mr. J." My tone changed.

"I'm just trying to help you."  She looked at the guards and they were silent.

"I know that. And I appreciate that... That's why I'm hoping... Hoping. You can do me a little itsy bitsy favor..Will you do that favor for me, Harls?"

"But you cheated. I won." Harley sighed heavily.

"I know but I'm talking about right now. It means a lot to me."

"What's the favor?" Harley muttered.

"I need you to get me out of here."

Harley blinked. "I can't do that."

"Yes. You can. Just go up to that guard. Give him a good kick. Grab the keys. And let me go."

"No." Harley stood up.

"I get it, gorgeous You love your job. But the only thing you're gonna lose, is me." I grinned.

"My job isn't the reason why I can't do this." She said.

"Then what's the reason, Harley?" I stared at her.

"Exactly. The reason is you." A grin broke out on Harley's face.

"What about me?" I laughed.

"Loosing you. I never met anyone like you. And I tried and tried to help you but you never let me. I want to. I don't want to just quit."  She hugged me. I was surprised she would hug a psychotic asshole.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I don't really know how I feel. It's kind of confusing." Harley wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Do you want me to tell you why I don't like people helping me, beautiful?" 

"Why?" Harley asked.

"Because you're just wasting your time, Harls. And if you want to help me, just let me go." I sighed.

"I can't do it."

"Ok then." I sat there.

"Mr. J." Harley called out.

I ignored her.

"I know you're mad at me but I'm doing this for a reason."

I got up from my seat and launched at her.

"You're so lucky that I'm in a straight jacket right now, Harley!" I said.