Make it Stop

Author's POV

Like it was on cue, a boom was heard from outside of the chopper. Joker and Harley turned their heads to the scene. They saw an explosion errupt from the side of the chopper.

"What happened?" He asked one of his henchmen but they all stayed silent. "Tell me." Joker demanded.

"We've been hit." Another boom was heard.

"Harley." He called out.

"Yes?" Harley asked.

"We're gonna have to jump out." He smiled. "That's always fun." Joker said with a bigger smile on his face and looked back at her.

"Well honey. Looks like it's just you and me." He said.

"Let's do it." Harley smiled. The chopper shook. Joker fell back as the chopper tilted. Harley flew back as well but fell out of the chopper.

"Nooo!" He yelled and tried to grab onto her hand but failed. With a shocked expression he thought that this was it. She was dead

But No. She was safer than he was. She landed perfectly and grabbed onto the edge of the building from falling again. She watched as the chopper crashed into the next building.

She let out a painful sigh and sat down. Still gripping onto the edge of the building from passing out. He's dead. She couldn't explain the pain that went through her. She thought she was gonna have a panic attack right then and there. Harley rubbed her eyes.

Hoping that this was all just a bad dream. But it wasn't. This was reality.

"Amanda."

"Yeah?"

"It's done."

The team honestly had a look of sadness except Amanda. She smiled. Harley was dead. Was she?

Harley was sitting on a car. Heavy rain was pouring down on her. She unclipped her choker. Giving it one last look before chucking it besides her.

Harley looked to her right and saw the team but Amanda wasn't there. She stretched and smiled. Trying to hide the sadness in her eyes but everyone could see through her including Deadshot.

"Hi, guys! I've missed you all very much!" Harley smiled.

"Glad you can make it." Deadshot shrugged.

Harley got off of the car and waited for everyone else to pass her. "Hey. Get crazy." George stared and threw the bat to her. She caught it and gave a sad smile at Diablo and Croc.

George also gave a sad smile. Sometimes she got on his nerves but he didn't hate her. The team walked for a while but then stopped.

They saw Rick trying to break open a helicopter.