Party

Author's POV

Flashback Part 1

June's phone started to ring as she played on her bed. It was Rick. She answered it.

"Hello." June greeted five seconds into the call.

"Hi. I was just wondering if you were doing anything tonight." He took a deep breath.

"Yeah actually. I'm sorry. My friend invited me to a party." She sighed.

"It's fine. Maybe another time?" He fidgeted on the other side of the line.

"Yes."

"Have a great time. Bye, June."

"Thanks. Bye." She hung up and got a text message from her friend that invited her to the party.

Olympia 😍: What are you gonna wear to the party?

June: Nothing. You know I don't dress for anything 😂 Just gonna wear some skinny jeans and a shirt.

Olympia 😍: Oh right. Kk. I'll see you later 😂😜

June grabbed the clothes she was gonna wear and changed. When she was done, she packed some flashlights, water, and granola bars. Olympia lived near some mountains and they were gonna go hiking. June grabbed the bag and went out the door.

When June got there, music was playing in the background. People were drunk and making out in corners.

"June."

"Hey!" June hugged her.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Nope. I'm good." June glanced around the room.

"I want you to meet some of my friends. We were thinking about going to my room and sharing some creepy stories. Leaving all these drunk people."

"Sounds great."