Poisonous Dream

Harley's POV

I coughed and opened my eyes. The team was in front of me, still kneeling down. I still heard yells from Enchantress. "He married me." I stood up slowly.

"You're not the only one who got a dream."

"I killed the Bat. Maybe Harley should take tips from me." Deadshot offered.

"But that's not what you want."

"I want that." I lied.

"No. You don't. It's not real. She's playing with our heads." Diablo then went out into the open and we followed him.

"You're playing with our heads!" He walked up closely to her.

"Lady. You are evil!" We heard loud footsteps come our way. Enchantress' brother. We tried to fight him. I tried swinging at him. Deadshot and Rick tried shooting at him.

Katana tried slashing at him. Boomer threw his boomerangs. Diablo went up to him and opened his hands, fire hitting him. They started fighting.

"Diablo! Get him in the corner!" I hid farther away from the scene. He tried to get him in the corner. He kicked him and made him fly to the ground.

Diablo groaned and got up. He was mad now. Very mad. I've never seen him in his true form but it was something like Enchantress' brother.

The difference was that he had fire surrounding him. He finally got him in the corner. Rick, Floyd, and Diablo exchanged sad looks.

"Enable the bomb!"

"What?! No!" I grabbed my gun to just shoot at the monster. There has to be another way to kill him without killing Diablo. There has to be.

But there wasn't. They activated the bomb. I shielded my eyes away from the explosion. When it all ended, I opened my eyes.

"Nooo!' Enchantress screamed. When her screams died down, she started speaking again. Enough! Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time. Join me or die." She shouted.

"I'm not much of a joiner but Maybe we should." I turned my back from the squad.

"Hey! She's trying to take over the world." Deadshot said.

"So? What's  the world ever done for us anyways? It hates us." I said and walked away.

"Hey, Harley!"

"Hey..lady?....um....I lost my Puddin'. But you can bring him back. Right?" I walked closer.

"I can, my dear. Anything you want."

"You promise?"

"Yes, child. You need only bow and serve beneath my feet.

"I like what you're sellin, lady. There's just one teeny problem." I said and grabbed the sword."You messed with my friends." I looked at Enchantress. I stabbed and grabbed her heart.

Yanking it. I chucked my gun to Deadshot.

He caught it and after long seconds, he shot Enchantress with the gun on 'Love'. The dynamite collided with the explosion.

Rick started to hug him because of our accomplishment.  "I don't do hugs." Deadshot smiled.

"You don't do hugs?" Rick pulled away from the half hug they had.

"I don't do hugs." Deadshot shook his head and pushed Rick away from him.

"Let me join my brother." Enchantress whispered. Katana raised up her sword.

"Katana, no!" Rick grabbed Enchantress' heart from Boomer and walked up to her. "You bring June back. You bring her back."

"She's not coming back."

"I'll crush this. Do you hear me?! You bring June back or I'll crush this!"

"Go ahead." Enchantress kept on refusing so Rick squeezed the heart, out of anger. She screamed and her screams soon started to die.

Enchantress was dead and so was June. We all stood there. Rick turned his back and walked in front of us. I saw June stir. "Hey, Flag." Deadshot said.

Rick turned around and  ran up to her and hugged her. Then they kissed. I smiled at them. I felt relieved.

"She's gone."

"I thought I killed you."

"I thought I killed you." They shared another kiss.

"I got me a sewer to crawl back into." Croc growled.

"Yeah and I got some business to handle back in Gotham." Deadshot handed my gun to me.

"I'm gonna hot wire a car. You need a ride?" I placed the gun in my holster.

"Yeah." We stopped walking when Amanda was standing in front of us. "How did you survive that?"

"Aren't you gonna...say thank you?" I added.

"Thank you." Amanda said.

"You're welcome."

"You get less on your jail time." George walked up to Amanda.

"You can't say that we still have jail time. And not even give us anything." Amanda gave George a threatening look which made him step back from her.

"Fine. What do you want?" She asked.

"I want to see my daughter."

"An espresso machine. And I wanna see Melanie." I said. My phone vibrated. I checked to see who it was.

It was a text from Johnny: What happened to you guys? Joker isn't answering me. I looked up from my phone and my heart felt like it had been crushed itself.

Song: "Miss Jackson" by Panic at the Disco