Join my Squad

Author's POV

Harleen Quinzel was correct. The Joker had returned back to Arkham in weeks. He was even caught by Batman like she knew he would.

Harley shook her head as she saw flowers by her desk with a note beside it.
"Can you save my Heavydirtysoul? ~J" Harley smiled. Twenty One Pilots was one of her favorite bands. And although the "flirting" was sickening, she was flattered.

Harley walked up to Joker's cell and showed him the note. "What's this?" She looked at him.

"A note with one of your favorite songs. Did you get the flowers?" An awkward moment passed.

"Yes. Thanks." Harley was now in his cell, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"So...you're back. How is everything?" She laughed.

"I wasn't caught by the Batman."

"What? But..that's impossible. It's in the papers and everything." She practically spilled her coffee.

"All a fraud. I came back here on purpose."

"Why?" A smile lit up on Harley's face.

"For a couple of reasons. But one of the reasons is you." He smiled.

"Why me?"

"You have something Harley. Something about you. You seem to be the only one who understands or laughs at my jokes. I need you for my squad." He shrugged.

"What squad?" She laughed.

"Just me and my henchmen, causing some disaster in this town. Some other people..."

"Who else?"

"I'll only tell you one...Enchantress. And the rest are for you to find out."

"I have nothing to lose." She walked out of the cell and kicked one of the security guards."

Harley took the gun and shot one of them and pulled the alarm. "Come on Mr. J!" She yelled as they ran out of the Asylum.

Hello my readers. It's been a long time since I've updated and I apologize for the delay but I've been busy at school with all the tests and I have an essay that's due next week :( but here's a chapter! I'll try to update more cause school will be over and here comes summer! ❤ 4 more months till Suicide Squad. Also the new trailer is so freaking awesome. I love it! I have to stop fan girling but Byee!

STAY AWESOME