The Witch

Author's POV

flashback Part 2

June followed Olympia to her room that was upstairs and her friends were there. After meeting some of her friends, they gathered in a circle.

"Oooh. I have one. I heard that this is true. I have an underground cave. And there are stories from people who use to live here, claiming that they had seen this witch there. The name is Enchantress. Might just be a myth but I kinda believe it."

"Instead of going hiking, why don't we go in the cave?"

"Great idea."

"I have some flashlights in my bag."

"We can bring those. We're gonna need it."

They all left Olympia's room and walked out of the house. They moved bushes and plants out if the way as they were walking.

Olympia twisted the huge handle with both her hands but it didn't budge.

"You need a pass code."

"Oh." Olympia tried a few tries but it didn't work.

"Let me try." June moved the number to six and then another six and then another. She pushed the heavy door open with all her strength.

"How did you know that?"

"It's in most horror movie clichés anyways." June looked at Olympia in the eyes.

Before going inside, the girls were handed flashlights. June had a head light and a flashlight.

"This is creepy." One of the girls said.

"No shit."

There was a scream and all the girls panicked except June. Some of the girls left, leaving Olympia and June by them selves.

"Wait!" June tried to open the door but it didn't open. "We're stuck in here." She sighed.

"I'm gonna sit over here." Olympia looked at June.

She shined her flashlight of a painting on a wall. It looked like the witch. There was dirty hand prints also smeared all over the walls. Her mouth was open in awe at the painting.

She heard a sound behind her and quickly turned around. She was choking and couldn't breathe but didn't know why. She fell to the ground.

"Are you ok?"

She didn't answer and started to laugh. She got up from the ground and pushed Olympia to the wall and she flew back. But she had barely touched her.

"This is gonna be fun..." Enchantress laughed from June's body.

Song: "Castle" by Halsey

STAY AWESOME