Is there Somewhere

Author's POV

Killer Croc hooked the small mic on Harley's shirt.

"Thanks." Harley slipped on her jacket. "I'm ready."

Diablo landed the helicopter near a the building.

George, Waylon, Floyd, and Harley got out from the helicopter as everyone else stayed.

When they got near to Arkham, George, Waylon, and Floyd waited outside the asylum and Harley snuck behind a gaurd.

Harley hit the guy in the head with her bat. She found a nearby vent and climbed it. There were many dust bunnies in which she sneezed very quietly.She looked through the slits of the vent and found the room where Joker was in. He was sitting down in a chair. He was shirtless and only wearing the bottoms of the jumpsuit.

He looked very bored and Harley guessed that he was waiting for his therapist. She kicked a nearby exit to the vent with her heel.

The gaurds looked everywhere, and was guessing where the sound came from including Joker. Harley jumped down, kicking the guy in the face and shot both of them.

"Harley?"

"Hey." Harley got the keys from one of the gaurds and unlocked Joker's cell.

"What are you doing here?"

"Breaking you out."

"Why?"

"I'll explain later." Harley said.

They heard a sound of footsteps coming down the hall. Joker quickly grabbed Harley and made her hide under a table.

"Stay here, Harley." He looked at her bat.

"Can I borrow this?"

"Sure, Mr. J."

"I'll try to return it without any blood on it." He held the bat in his hands as the therapist turned the corner and dropped her files in shock

"How'd you get that?"

He didn't respond and kept on slowly walking up to her.

Harley poked her head out from under the table.

He read the name tag on the girl.

"Danielle, you see that girl over there?" He raised the bat. "Her name is Harley. And she's the only one who can be my therapist." He brought down the bat and hit her three times with the bat. And with every time, blood splattered all over the ground. "Which is kinda funny cause we're both insane." He laughed and hit her in the eye, forcing her eye to fall out of her socket with every hit. The ring of the asylum started ringing. He wiped off the blood from the bat with his Arkhm shirt that was on the table and gave it to Harley.