Haunted

Author's POV

"Harley." Joker whispered and looked at the cage she was probably kept in Arkham Asylum. He looked at Griggs. "Did they keep her here?" Joker growled.

"Yeah. Harley was observed by guards here. She usually kills lots of them. When they moved her, she went crazy and killed every one of them in the room." Griggs smirked.

Joker walked up to the cage and held the bars but quickly stopped when Griggs reached for a button. "What's that for?" Joker got chills from just thinking what they had did to her in the place.

"If she got too close to the bars, we would be able to shock her." Griggs growled.

"Open the–" Joker was interrupted.

"Joker." Griggs called out.

"What?" Joker turned away from the cage and faced Griggs who was far away from him.

Griggs remained silent. "What?" Joker frowned.

"You don't want me to open that." Griggs whispered.

"Yea. I do. Open the cage."

Griggs walked up to the cage and got out a key. He opened it and Joker walked in. There was cameras in every corner that had been smashed.

There was a mattress with no blankets and only a pillow. He moved the pillow aside and found a pocket knife and a picture of them together but his face was scribbled out.

On the back of the picture, it said 'I hate you.' He guessed that she had did this when they had a fight. The pocket knife had old blood on it.

He looked over to the corner of the 'bedroom' and found a tape. It read 'Watch it. Please help me.'  He walked out of the cage.

"I found this." He snapped his head to Griggs. Griggs looked at the tape and back at him. He crossed his arms uncomfortably. "Do you have something to do with this?"

Griggs didn't answer. Joker punched him in the face and spat. "You son of a bitch." He grabbed him by the shirt. "We're gonna watch this." He growled and referred to the tape.