Poor baby

Demi POV

I was fast asleep; nice and warm, snuggled up in bed with my little girl just randomly dreaming about life when I was woken up by ebony tossing and turning.

I'm gonna give her a minute just to see if she goes back to normal, the nightmare might pass.

I'm laying here looking down at my baby and I can see she's struggling, her arms are flying all over the place and she's kicking her legs about. Her hands are gripping on to her hair and I can't sit and watch her hurt herself. She's murmuring things like "stop" "don't hurt me" and "please say away"

"Ebby, sweetheart wake up" I say while pulling her hands off her head. I hold her arms to her side to prevent her from struggling and hurting herself.

"Demi" she says sitting straight up. she's looking at me straight in the eyes and all I can see is pain and fear.

"Yeah baby I'm here" tears start falling and she's shaking, I pull her into me and let her rest her head on my chest. I can feel her breathing is a bit irregular. I nee to calm her down and get her back to sleep, she's only had a few hours, looking at the time on my phone it's only half 2 in the morning.

"I'm sorry demi, so sorry" she cries

"Hey hey, baby it's ok, don't worry I'm not angry am i?

Just try and go back to sleep for me, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere"

After a few minutes of me humming skyscraper and stroking her hair she falls asleep in my arms.

My eyes are becoming heavy again an I can feel myself drifting off to sleep again.

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains, I look down and see ebony still fast asleep, curled up sucking her thumb.

I know she is six years old and has been through very grown up stuff but there's parts of her that still show how young she is and how she's not had chance to grow up properly. she needs me to baby her and look after her. she needs me to give her that love and attention that she's missed out on for so many years.

I look at my phone and it's 8:30, I quickly reply to my texts and emails and check my schedule for today. not too busy, I have an interview at half 4 but apart from that I'm free :)

I'm gonna get me and ebony ready and treat her, i'll take her shopping or something. I'll go do the interview and then she can come with me to meet my family. yeah that sounds like a plan.

I get up and go shower, i'll leave eb asleep, she had a rough night...................

As if I've had over 100 reads, didn't even think i'd get 10

Any help would be appreciated :)

Sorry it's a short update again but I'm on holiday from college this week so will get chance to do more.

Thank you for reading

Xxxxxxxx