Young Love

Demi POV

"Come on mummy" Ebby shouted down the hospital corridor. She had ran in front of me a little

"I'm right behind you baby girl, slow down, you're gonna"

And before I could say fall, she did just that.

I expected tears, and lots of them but as soon as she hit the ground she stood up and shook herself off before carrying on down the corridor.

She must have seen me fall that many times that she knows to just get up and carry on, that's my girl.

On entering Evie's room I saw Ebby already trying to climb up on to the bed. I watched as Naya lifted her up. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw what Naya was wearing. How on earth had I not noticed this this morning? She was wearing white skinny jeans with nude heals and a white leotard top without a bra. God she looked hot. I walked over to them all and slipped my hand around her waist.

"Hey baby" she smiled at me

We shared a sweet kiss and turned our attention to our girls.

"Why do you look all dolled up Evie?" I asked after noticing she had her hair, makeup and nails done.

"I was wondering the same thing" Naya frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You must have been up pretty early getting ready Evie because your mama came first thing this morning" I added

"I just wanted to make myself feel better" she admitted nervously, but before we could reply two more people entered the room. I obviously recognised Reagan straight away but she was accompanied by a boy who looked around the same age.

Naya POV

When I saw Reagan and this boy enter the room I prayed to god it was her brother and not some kid trying to get it on with my eleven year old. Evie's face lit up when she saw her friends arrive. I looked down and Ebby had tensed up at the sight of unfamiliar people.

"Come here sweetheart" I said softly to her as I reached down and picked her up off the bed. I placed her on my hip and she relaxed a little, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Evie" Reagan said cheerfully. She walked up to Evie and gave her a hug. The boy hung back nervously.

"Hi Rae" Evie replied

"Hey Naya and Demi" Reagan said as she turned to face us

"Hey sweetie, are you not going to introduce us to your friend?" I said through gritted teeth. Something about the idea of Evie starting to get involved with boys did not sit well with me.

"Yeah, this is James. He's in mine and Evie's class at school. He practically begged me to let him come with me today to see Evie" Reagan smirked

I watched as the cheeks of both James and Evie turned red. It now makes sense as to why she was up so early getting ready.

"Shhh Reagan" James said, giving her a little shove.

"Well it's nice meeting you James, we will give you three some time to catch up" Demi said. She took my hand in hers and much to my disapproval pulled me out of the room. I still had little ebony on my hip, her hand had found my necklace and she was quite happily playing with it.

"Demi, what was that about?" I said in frustration when we got outside in the corridor.

"What do you mean? I'm letting her have some time with her friends."

"Oh I think that James wants to be more than just her friend" I replied. I stood and watched as Demi smirked and tried not to laugh.

"Don't laugh at me Dem. I'm being serious"