Hey there mummy

Naya POV

"Mama mama mama" Ebby shouted throughout the house as she tried to find me.

I was sat in Demi's little office on my laptop looking at flights.

She eventually found me and came running over to me.

I helped her climb up onto my lap and securely wrapped my arms around her tiny frame.

"What's the matter baby girl?"

"I wanna see Bella."

She had been asking to see Bella for the past five days and little did she know Cheryl and I were planning a surprise for both the girls and Demi.

Cheryl and I had been talking and she had mentioned how much Bella loves Demi but that's not a surprise.

Plus, is there any little girl who doesn't know the words to let it go?

I had managed to convince Cheryl to take a few days off work so we could fly out and see Demi and Evie.

I knew Ebby was really missing her mummy. She told me every single day.

Plus I was missing my fiancé so much. I know we made up after our little argument but I was dying to kiss and make up in person.

"You'll see Bella tomorrow baby" I informed Ebby as I pressed book on the flights.

"Really?" She said sounding surprised

"Really bubba, mama has a surprise for you"

She smiled up at me and pressed her little lips on mine, giving me a sloppy kiss.

"Love you mama"

"I love you too sweetheart now let's go get you ready to see Auntie Lea."

"Auntie Lea?" She questioned

"Yeah, mama told you yesterday we were going out for lunch, do you not want to?" I asked seriously, wondering whether something was wrong.

Ebony snuggled into me and hid her face in my chest.

I lifted her away from me a little so she couldn't hide and I could watch her facial expressions.

"Baby tell mama what's wrong"

"Want you" she said

"What do you mean?"

"Just want you mama"

"Baby I'm not gonna leave you. You'll be with me the whole time. Auntie Lea really wants to see you" I explained

"I stay with you?" She said as she moved to grip onto my shirt.

"Of course darling, we're gonna have a fun afternoon ok, then you can have a nice bath and mama will read you a story and before you know it you will be with Bella on the way to your surprise."

She nodded and I allowed her to snuggle into me for a while before getting up and going getting ready to see Lea.

Giving her a clear routine worked well as she didn't get overwhelmed when we had to go places. If she knew in advance what was happening she was ok.

However I wasn't planning on telling her about going to see Demi. That is one surprise I think she'll love.

The next morning was proving to be a little stressful. Ebby woke up in a foul mood despite the fact she knew she was seeing Bella today.

I answered the front door to see Cheryl and Bella looking very excited.

"Hey guys I'll be with you in ten minutes. Make yourselves at home and Bella there are a few of Ebby's toys lying around you can play with them if you like." I told them as I led them into the house.