Bikini time

Naya POV

I wake up in the huge hotel bed to the sun shining through the window. It was late when we arrived here last night so we just went straight to bed. I forgot to plug my phone in to charge so I've no idea what time it is. I decide to get up and walk into our little living space. Before I get there I can hear Demi singing with ebony. It's so cute. I walk towards them and demi and ebony are having a little dance and sing together. It's so nice seeing them both smiling. Demi is already dressed in her purple bikini and oh my gosh, I cannot stop staring. She looks up from ebony and notices me, I instantly feel my cheeks go red.

"Morning babe" she says, I'm kinda freaking out inside because she called me babe, she's probably only doing it to be friendly though.

"Morning, what time is it??" I asked her

"Half ten, I didn't want to wake you, we travelled a lot yesterday"

"Thanks, what are we doing today then?"

"I was thinking we could just chill and hang out round the pool, you know top up our tans" she replied and added a wink when she'd finished.

"Sounds amazing" I said returning the wink.

I sat down on our sofa and ebby ran over to me. She stood in front of me and looked up at me.

"Can I have a cuddle?" She asked me sweetly.

"Hey of course baba, you know you don't have to ask" I said as I picked her up and placed her across my lap. I had her cradled in my arms when demi came in and handed me a bottle to give to her.

"I'm just going finding ebony's swimming stuff, I won't be a second"

"Yeah no problem babe"

I placed it in ebony's mouth and reluctantly she began drinking, after she'd drank a tiny bit she pushed it away.

"Hey hey baba, come on be good for me. It's really hot here so you need to make sure you keep drinking"

She opened her mouth for me again and continued to drink, I stroked her arm with my free hand to try and keep her relaxed.

"Good girl ebony" I told her.

Demi came back in with the cutest little pink polka dot bikini for ebony, it was tiny but so adorable. Once ebby had finished the bottle, we decided to get her changed.

"Baby girl, do you want to put it on or do you want mummy to help" demi asked her as I sat ebony up on my lap.

"No" she shouted

"No what baby?" I asked her and I looked at demi confused.

"She's been a bit funny lately about getting changed and having a bath and stuff because of what happened in the van"

"Oh right I get it now, come to think of it she did seem really tense yesterday when I was getting her changed,,,,
Come on sweetie let's get ready so we can go have some fun. I need to get changed as well, do you wanna come and pick my bikini for me" i asked her

She nodded her head and demi gave me a thank you smile, I stood up and placed her on my hip. Demi sat on the couch.

"You not coming dem?"

"Oh right yeah ok" she said as she stood back up. We both laughed and headed towards my bedroom.

I placed ebony down on my bed and demi joined her and pulled her in between her legs. I went to my suitcase and pulled out a few of my bikinis for ebony to choose from, obviously I liked them all so I'm not bothered which one she picks for me.

"Right misses which one?" I asked her as I placed them all down in front of her.

"Ermmm, that one" she said as she pointed to my gold bikini

"Good choice ebby" demi said as she winked at me again. I've no idea what is going on here between me and demi but I must admit I like it. I head towards my bathroom to get changed but before I close the door I turn round to look at demi, she's pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh at her and continue into the bathroom.

I come out to find demi trying to get ebony's pyjamas off, she's failing miserably. I go over and switch places with demi, ebby is now laying between my legs with her head resting on my stomach.

"Shhhh sweetie it's ok, let mummy get you changed" I told her as I began stroking her hair.

"Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me" she screamed

"Baba nobody is going to hurt you, i promise. Calm down baby girl, take nice deep breaths for me, come on copy mummy" demi told her. She stopped fighting us and lay still, I continued soothing her and playing with her hair as demi started to unbutton her little onesie. When she began to pull it down ebony instantly tensed up and whimpered.

"Shhhh shhhhh it's ok" I whispered

Once her pyjamas had been taken off you could still clearly see the marks and bruises on her where she had been abused. The top of the thighs still looked really sore. Demi slipped on her little frilly bikini bottoms and then I sat her up slightly so she could place the top over her head.

Once we were all ready, demi grabbed our towels and I put some of ebony's toys into my beach bag, we all headed out of our apartment and towards our private pool area. We requested it along with our separate apartment although it is still part of the hotel. We pushed three sun beds closer together and I placed ebony's toys on hers. Demi was in between us.

"Oh crap" demi suddenly said

"I've forgotten to put sun cream on me and ebony."

"Thanks for reminding me, I've not got it on either." I replied

"Eb, chick come here for a sec" Demi said patting her sun bed. Eb came and sat down in front of her. Demi started rubbing cream into ebony and she did not like it at all. She wriggled about and wouldn't stay still. I got up and lifted ebony onto my knee, I was now sat in front of Demi. Ebony calmed down at let Demi finish putting her sun block on. Once she was finished eb went and carried on playing with her toys.

Demi POV

I was looking at naya as she was holding ebony and I couldn't help but notice how good she looks with the sun shining on her. These last couple of weeks I've been taking more and more of an interest in naya. She's so beautiful and funny. I never considered myself to be bi but having said that nobody has ever caught my eye like naya has. She probably doesn't feel the same way at all, plus she's got a lot going through her mind after finishing with Sean.

We are both currently sat on my sun lounger applying sun cream when she asks me......

"Dem, would you mind rubbing cream into my back please?"

"Yeah no problem as long as you do mine, turn around then" I answered

She was sat cross legged facing away from me, I moved her long hair out of the way, displaying her neck. Oh how I wanted to kiss it. Wait why am I thinking things like that?. I begin rubbing cream into her back I take my time as I love the feeling of her skin. As I get closer to her lower back my hand slows down, I gently stroke the cream across the top of her bikini shorts. It sends a shiver down her spine. I begin to gently massage the cream into her shoulders and by accident she let's out a little moan. I'm now knelt up behind her and as I finish I softly kiss her neck.

"My turn" I say

She turns around to look at me her face is all flushed, was she enjoying that.

"Tease" she said as she pushed me back down so I could lie on my stomach. I glanced over at ebony and she was happily playing with her toys on the grass area near the pool.

I lay my head back down on my folded up towel and I felt naya climb on me. She straddled my behind and squirted the cream all over my back.

"Naya!" I shouted

"Haha you shouldn't have been such a tease then" she laughed

"Who's being the tease now?"

I heard her laugh as she started massaging cream into my back, it felt so nice. All of a sudden I felt her pull on the string of my bikini top, she unfastened it and carried on. I smiled but didn't say anything. Her hands were going all over my back, she slipped them down to my waist and hips and at one point even to the sides of my breasts. I took everything I had to hold back a moan.

"Enjoying that miss lovato?" She asked sarcastically

"How did you know?" I asked shocked

"Because I felt exactly the same"

I managed to flip myself over while still being underneath her. I had completely forgotten she had untied my bikini top, therefore as I turned around my boobs were on full display. I felt my cheeks turn instantly red. Naya just smiled and began rubbing sun block into my chest. This time I could not hold back the moan, I let it out and naya winked at me.

"Not here babe, ebony is over there" I told her

"Later" she told me and jumped off me and headed towards the pool shaking her hips as she went. I didn't take my eyes off her until she sat down in the shallow end of the pool. I heard her call ebony over.

I quickly fastened up my top and walked over to join them.

Naya POV

"Come on ebony, you must be boiling, come and cool down with me" I said to ebony, I know she didn't like water but the shallow end was literally four inches deep. It didn't cover my legs as I sat down. It obviously got way deeper the further you went in but this part was just so you could cool off.

Demi came over and sat next to me, she motioned for ebby to sit on her lap, which eventually she did. Demi had one had wrapped around ebony and the other slid down and she grabbed my hand.

I think I am in the process of falling in love. I hold eye contact with Demi and we just can't stop smiling at each other. This moment is perfect we have our little girl and I'm in a beautiful country with a beautiful girl who I am quickly falling in love with.

A/N let me know your thoughts people :) :)