Busy day

Demi POV

I carry a sleeping ebony into my mums house and place her down on the couch.

"Hey dems" my mom says, coming to join me in her living room

"Hey mom"

"Is everything ok, is ebony alright?"

"Yeah she's just a bit worn out"

I proceeded to tell my mom what had happened last night and all about the little dance studio idea.

"Aww that's such a good idea demi, she's going to love it. And I'm so glad she's comfortable around you again as well"

"I'm exited for it as well, I can use it for tour rehearsals"

"Good point dem"

"Where's maddie?"

"Out with friends, she should be back soon, you staying for dinner?"

"Yeah we might as well, it saves me cooking"

At that moment maddie ran in screaming and shouting and laughing with all her friends. Ebony shot up and was frantically looking around trying to find me. I jumped off my chair and went straight to her side.

"Ebby, come here it's ok" I tell her as I lift her off the couch and into my arms

"Too loud" she tells me

"It's ok it's only maddie and her friends sweetheart"

She surprisingly calmed down quite quickly, but she still wanted to be with me, she wouldn't let me put her down.

"Baby, stay with grandma why I go and see maddie"

"No mummy, don't leave me"

"Sweetie I'll be right back, why don't you tell grandma about all the things we've bought today"

"M-mummy"

"Baby I'll be right back"

I pried her arms off me and handed her to my mom. I could hear her cries softening as I walked away to go find maddie.

Her and her friends were just chilling outside in the back garden.

"Hey girls"

"Hi demi" a few of them shouted

"Hey dems, I didn't know you were here"

"You ran straight passed us that's why"

"Us? You mean ebony is here as well?"

"Yeah of course she is, she was asleep on the couch until you all woke her up"

"Oh demi I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about it chick, you were having fun with your friends. Don't worry about her she's fine"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, moms calming her down, you ok anyway?"

"Yeah I'm fine, we're just planning on going out for smoothies"

"Very nice, well have fun babe, I'll be here for dinner but I need to be back at mine for a delivery soon"

"Ok well I might be here I might not be"

"Ok chick, see ya in a bit"

"Bye dems"

Ebony POV

I'm just sat with grandma talking about everything me and demi bought today when I see demi walk back in the livingroom.

I hold my arms out for her and she comes and gets me.