Finally ;)

Demi POV

Ebony has fallen asleep on her sun bed; this gives me and Naya the perfect chance to talk. I don't know how to start the conversation though, I feel like I've got a million butterflies in my stomach.

"Demi?" Oh thank goodness Naya spoke first, a wave of relief washes over me.

"Yeah babe" I reply, trying to stay calm and cool

"You know about earlier?" She asked me nervously

"Yeah?"

"I just want to let you know that it felt amazing, I'm not going to lie to you; it felt so right dems"

I automatically felt my cheeks go red, and a huge grin spread across my face. I patted my sun bed, signalling for her to come sit with me. We sat facing each other with our legs crossed and I took ahold of Naya's hands. I looked directly into her eyes and leant forward. She met me half way and our lips collided. She was correct, this did feel very right. She unlocked our hands and moved hers to my neck while mine slid down to find her waist. She licked my lips asking for permission which I eagerly granted. We deepened our kiss and our tongues battled for dominance. I bit Naya's lip slightly and she let out a little moan. My god was that sound amazing.

Eventually we pulled away and looked right into each other's eyes.

"Wow" Naya said with almost disbelief in her voice

"Yeah, wow" I repeated taking hold of her hands again.

"Demi I,,," she started

"Love you" I finished

We had gotten ourselves all hot and worked up so we headed towards the pool. We got in and the water was up to our waists. I lifted Naya up so she could wrap her legs around me. She moved my hair out of my face and leant forward to kiss me, again she deepened the kiss by adding her tongue into the mix, my hands held her butt cheeks and I gently gave them a squeeze.

After a couple more minutes of us making out we decided to move towards the shallower end. We were in deep conversation when, Naya pointed towards Ebby. She was clearly waking up from her nap, her arms and legs were flying all over the place. I quickly got out of the pool and ran over to her.

"Get off me"
"Mummy"
"Don't hurt me"

It broke my heart to hear her screaming these things. If I could replace all her nightmares with happy dreams I would in a heartbeat. Naya came up behind me and kissed the top of my head as I sat down next to Ebony. I grabbed Ebony's arms to prevent her from flinging them everywhere.

"Baba, mummy's here" I told her as I began playing her hair. She wasn't waking up from this nightmare as quickly as I'd have hoped.

"Ebony, wake up for me" I said a bit louder as I stroked her cheek.

Her eyes flicked open and she started crying. She held her arms up and made grabbing gestures for me. I pulled her into me and she snuggled into my chest. Naya came and sat behind her and rubbed small circles on her back.

"Mama" she cried at me

"Shhhh, baby girl I'm here. I'm not leaving you." I noticed her breathing was becoming very unsteady and she started shaking on my lap. I stood up with her and placed her on my hip. I walked around a little in an attempt to calm her down. The heat wasn't helping, the sun was absolutely boiling here.

"Try the water" Naya suggested

"Yeah alright, come with us"

"Of course I will Dem"

I walked towards the pool again and walked into the shallow end. I went in deeper and cradled Ebony in my arms like a little baby; which in my eyes she was. I gently swayed a little and wet Ebby's hair to try and cool her down. Her breathing had steadied but she was still in tears. Naya was stood with us and was trying to cool ebony off by softly splashing the water on her arms and legs. I still can't believe Ebony is 6, everyone who meets her thinks she's about 3.

Once Ebby has calmed down she livens up a bit and starts to play. She practices her swimming by going back and forth between me and Naya.

Before we knew it, it was time to start getting ready to go out for tea. We collected all our towels and bags and headed back to our little apartment.

"Babe do you mind keeping an eye on Eb while I go shower?" I asked Naya

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear,,,,,

"That's fine but I'd rather shower with you" she nibbled on my ear before walking away towards where Ebony was. She looked back at me and bit her lip, I winked at her and walked towards my bathroom.

Naya POV

"Ebony come here a second sweetie" I shouted to Eb

"Yeah Naya" she said as she climbed onto my lap.

"How about we paint our nails and do our hair all pretty and we can surprise mummy, what do you think?"

"I can't paint nails" she replied

"Hahaha babe don't worry I'll do them for you." I told her, she really was a little cutie

"Ok" she said as she jumped off my knee and started pulling me towards my bedroom.

I sat her down on the chair in front of my dressing table and went and got all the nail polish I had with me for her to choose from.

"What colour baby?"

"PINK" she shouts

"Pink it is then, do you want glitter over the top as well?"

"Yes please Naya"

"Ok well sit still and don't move your hands ok."

It's actually quite hard painting Ebby's nails because her hands and fingers are so tiny but once I'm finished with them they look really cute.

"Ok baba, put your hands flat on the dressing table and don't move them, I'm going to do your hair now ok?"

"Oki doki Naya" she giggles, she really is a funny kid when she's calm and relaxed.

I brush her long wavy hair and add two little French braids going across the front of her head. I use my straighteners to add extra curls and I add a little pink bow on one side of her head. I check her nails and they have now completely dried. I quickly run into her room and grab an adorable floaty pink dress and some underwear for her.

"Right misses you're nearly ready, come over here and get changed" I say to her, signalling for her to come towards the bed

I lift her onto my bed and I take off her bikini top, she automatically tenses up. I finish taking off her bikini and I quickly slide her underwear on.

"Shhhh well done baby girl" I tell her as she relaxes slightly. I pull her dress over her head and flatten it down. "Well don't you look like a little princess?"

"I am a princess" she proudly tells me

"Hahaha yes you are, are you gonna help me get ready now?"

"Yeah"

"Ok well go and pick me a dress to wear then"

She skips off towards all my clothes and I turn towards my dressing table, I sit down and begin on my hair, I completely straighten it, there isn't a kink or a wave in sight. I backcomb the top a little to add a bit of volume but that's it. As I'm finishing Ebony comes up to me with my little black dress in her arms. Wow does she know I'm trying to impress Demi or something because she couldn't have picked a better dress.

"Thank you very much Ebby" I tell her as I head towards my bathroom to get changed. When I come out I slip my black heals on and check myself one more time in the mirror before I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I shout

And in walks Demi in nothing but a little white towel, her hair and makeup is already done she just needs to get dressed.

"Oh my! Wow don't my two girls look amazing"

She stood there just looking me up and down, biting her lip at the same time.

"Look mummy, Naya coloured in my nails" Ebby said as she ran up to Demi

"Aww baby she painted them not coloured them in, but don't they look pretty" she said as we both laughed at Ebony's little comment

Ebony went out to go and play with her toys, leaving me and Dem alone.

"You really shouldn't do that you know?" I said to her as I walked closer

"Do what?" She asked looking a bit confused

"Stand there in just a towel"

I was inches away from her now, I could feel her breath on me, as I was in my heals I towered above her.

"And why not" she replied with a little smirk

"Because it might,,,,,,"

I unfolded the towel and let it drop to the floor

",,,,,,,slip down" I finished

She was left just standing there completely naked, i checked her out before pulling her in for a kiss. I pressed her body against mine and I moved my hands to her chest. i gently massaged both her breasts and she let out a moan.

"Naya, stop. Not now, later" she said breathlessly

"That better be a promise miss lovato"

"Oh trust me, it is"

She picked up her towel and headed back towards her room to get dressed. I went to find Ebony and get her pushchair and bag ready for when we go out for tea.

Demi POV

I walk back into the living area and see Naya struggling to get Ebony into her pushchair. I walk over to them both to see what's going on.

"No pushchair!" Ebony is crying and trying to get away.

"Hey baby girl, what's going on?" I say as I crouch down in front of her. She is trying to speak but her crying is getting in the way. "Ebony, breath for mummy and tell me what's wrong"

"No momma" she shouts. She pulls herself out of my grip and makes a run for her bedroom.

"What on earth?" I ask Naya as I stand back up

"Babe I have no idea"

"Ok let me go calm her down and then we can head out to dinner"

"Yeah ok"

I walk off to find my baby and as I walk into her room I see her curled up, trembling on her bed. I walk round and pick her up. She realises it's me and snuggles into my chest. I wipe her tears away and kiss her little nose.

"What happened baby?"

"I don't know, I no control anything" her voice cracks and she starts crying again.

"Shhh shhh come on, calm down bubba it's alright, can you tell mommy what you were thinking?"

"When I go in pushchair, I go sleepy time. I no like sleep so I no wanna go in pushchair" she tells me

"Ok but Ebony you know we use the pushchair to keep you safe, it's easy for us when we go out so your little legs don't get tired. And if you do get tired and fall asleep it's ok because momma and NayNay will be there won't we"

"I try momma, but i get out if I want"

"Ok princess, come on let's go out"

I stand up and place her on my hip, I carry her back to where Naya is and I place her in to her pushchair, this time she doesn't fight me. She let's me fasten her in properly. I place her baby bag underneath the pram and we all head out for dinner.

On the way back to our apartment Ebony does fall asleep. When we get back I carefully change her into her pyjamas and tuck her up in her bed. I hope she will sleep through the whole night. I kiss Ebony goodnight and walk across into my bedroom. As I open the door I see Naya in her sexy black bra and panties stretched out across my bed. I close my bedroom door and go and join her.

"Finally" she whispers as she unfastens my dress.

A/N

Let me know what you think guys. I finish for Christmas holidays soon so should be able to do longer more frequent updates :)

Let me know if you want me to go further with the whole Daya thing :) xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for voting and reading