Birthday

Demi POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIE" Naya and I shouted.

Evie shot awake in bed, whoops I think we scared her. We climbed into the bed either side of her and wrapped her in the biggest cuddle ever.

"Happy birthday sweetheart. Sorry we didn't mean to scare you." I told her as I kissed her head.

"It's ok mommy, where's Ebby?"

"She had a rough night, she's fast asleep in our bed, I wanted her to get some sleep"

"Plus we wanted some special time with our now 11 year old princess" Naya added

We cuddled for a few minutes before I remembered Evie's presents. I rushed out the room and came back In with gift bags full of presents wrapped in pink sparkly paper.

I got back into bed and handed her the first gift bag.

"Here you go baby girl"

"You didn't have to do this you know" she said looking down. I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look at me.

"We wanted to Evie, you deserve it" I told her.

She smiled and began opening her gifts. We got her a new iPhone as her old phone was all smashed up. We got her all new clothes and jewellery but when she saw the golden, heart shaped locket she began to cry. Inside it was a picture of Naya with Evie on one side and on the other side me with Ebony. The phrase "Our Evie" was engraved on the back.

"What's up baby?" Naya asked her.

"I just,,,, I love you" she cried.

I looked at Naya and she let a tear fall. I wiped it away with my thumb before turning back to Evie.

"We love you too baby, so so much"

Half an hour later I was carrying a sleepy Ebony down the stairs into the kitchen where Naya and Evie were. Naya was sat next to Evie coaching her through her breakfast.

I sat Ebony on a chair to go and get a bottle ready but she clearly hadn't woken up enough to support her little body because as soon as I let go of her she fell straight off the chair onto the floor. It didn't surprise me when she started crying. I would have, it look like it really hurt. It definitely woke her up more bless her. I quickly grabbed the bottle and went to pick her up.

"Shhh shhh baby it's ok" I soothed. I placed her in my arms across my lap so that I could give her her bottle. She clearly wasn't going to hold it herself now after that. She calmed down quicker than expected though.

"Ebby, what do you say to Evie?" I asked her as I lifted her up slightly.

"Please and thank you" Ebby replied.

Once again Ebony had caused us all to burst out laughing. Why do I never have my phone open to recorded a video when she says things like this.

"Haha no baby, the other thing" I told her once I'd stopped laughing

"Happy Birthday Evie." She said sweetly

"Thank you Ebony" Evie replied, still laughing slightly. Ebony climbed down off my lap to go give Evie a hug. Evie pulled her up onto her lap and took the bottle off me and continued to give it to Ebby. I think I just died of a cuteness overload.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture and instantly set it as my background. I looked at Naya and she had done exactly the same thing.

Once everyone had finished their breakfast it was time to tell the girls what we would be doing today.