Hospital

Demi POV

"Ebony!"

"Ebony baby wake up, wake up for mummy" I shouted

I quickly phone for an ambulance and wait by her side. I'm not leaving my baby.

We were starting to attract a crowd, but there is nothing I can do about it, we're in the middle of the mall.

After what feels like forever, the paramedics arrive.

"Hi, I take it your mum" one of them asks me

"Yeah erm I'm her adoptive mum"

"Ok how old is she?"

"Six, please help my baby"

"I'm sure she'll be fine miss, can you tell me what happened?"

"She had a really bad panic attack, she was slowly calming down when she told me she didn't feel well, the next thing is she's collapsed on to the floor"

"Ok, we'll get her to hospital and find out what's gone on, do you want to come in the ambulance?"

"I'll follow in my car" I tell him, I really want to go with her but we need some way of getting home afterwards.

Once we're at the hospital, they tell me to wait in the family room.

I need to be with her.

I can't leave her on her own.

The door to the room opens and one of ebony's doctors walks in.

"Is she ok, tell me she's ok"

"Ok Miss lovato calm down, ebony is gong to be fine. There's a few things we need to discuss though. Firstly ebony collapsed due to a combination of dehydration and the extent of her panic attack. Does she have them often?"

I nodded and he continued

"Im sure you know this already but ebony is extremely underweight, that's also why she will have fainted, her body wouldn't have had enough energy to fight off the panic attack. I have arranged for a dietician to come and talk with you and ebony once she wakes up."

"Ok thank you so much, can I go and be with her I don't want her waking up on her own?"

"Yes that's fine, just be prepared for her to be a bit panicky, she may not remember what happened and she's not going to know where she is at first"

"Don't worry, I know how to handle her"

I walk into ebony's room and she's still unconscious, she has an oxygen mask over her face and looks so tiny lying on the bed.

I move across the room and sit on the chair next to her bed, I take ahold of her hand and just sit and wait.

*phone starts ringing*

"Hey momma"

"Hi dem, I've been trying for ages to get hold of you."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just I'm kind of in the hospital with ebony"

"What! Why? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine yeah, but ebony collapsed in the mall"

"Oh my, how is she?"

"She's still unconscious, I'm waiting for her to wake up"

"Do you need me to do anything?"

"No it's ok thanks"

"Ok honey well keep me posted, I'll speak to you later dem"

"Bye mom"

I hung up my phone and turned my attention back to my little girl who by the looks of things is starting to wake up.