Date night

Naya pov

"babe?" I asked Demi.

We were snuggled in bed with our morning coffee; surprisingly we woke up alone, no little girl attached to us. It was a rare occasion Demi and I got to be alone.

"yeah?" Demi yawned

"I know the girls are very vulnerable at the moment but don't you think it would be nice to have a night out together, just us"

"That would be amazing baby but what about the girls?"

"well, we could ask Marissa, I think Evie would be fine for one night and you know Ebby loves Mar"

"hmm ok I'll text her in a bit and see if she can have the girls, what do you fancy doing?"

"something normal like dinner and a movie"

"ok my princess, it's a deal"

We lay snuggled up together for another half an hour until we heard I tiny hand know at our door. We gave each other a "I knew it wouldn't last long" smile before Demi shouted for whoever it was to come in.

"Hey baby girl" I said as I saw our little Ebony stood in front of us in just her bedtime pull-up.

"Did you get too hot again?" Demi asked her.

She nodded her head and made her way over to us. I pulled her up and across my body so she could lay down between me and Demi. I put my hand on her forehead.

"Demi she does feel really warm" I worriedly told her. Demi also felt Ebby's head.

"How do you feel baba?"

"Hot" she stated.

Me and Demi both laughed a little as we both new that wasn't what Demi actually meant.

"No, Ebony apart from being hot how do you feel?" She tried again.

"Head hurts"

"Ok baby, mummy will get you some medicine when we get up"

Ebby rolled over so her back was against me and she snuggled into Demi. Demi stroked her hair while we carried on talking.

We had found Ebony a new tutor who she was going to meet when Evie started school. She was a friend of Dallas' so we knew she would be reliable.

Demi and I agreed to take it in turns staying with Ebby while she did her first few lessons and we were also going to get ebony to meet Lindsey first but not tell her she would be her new tutor, just so she doesn't freak out and think of Sian.

*7pm date time*

Demi and I had told Evie we were going out and she was fine with it she said she'd help Marissa with Ebony.

"Wow" I said as I saw Demi come down the stairs. She looked perfect.

"Haha thank you babe" she said as she pecked my lips and went to open the door for Mar.

"Rissa" Ebby said running up to her.

"Why are you here?" Ebony asked.

Marissa gave us both a sharp look, we knew we should have told Ebony sooner but we didn't want her to go through the day stressing.

Demi took Ebony off Mar and held her on her hip. I felt bad. Ebony looked so confused.

"Ebby, mummy and mama Naya are going out tonight and you're going to have some fun with Marissa" Demi told her. She instantly burst into tears and began panicking. We knew this would happen and it's why we didn't tell her earlier.