Caught in action

Naya POV

I put my phone down on the bedside table when Demi opened the bedroom door and entered looking very exhausted.

"Did they go down ok babe?" I asked as she began to get ready for bed.

"Evie said she felt a little sick but fell asleep almost straight away and it took me two stories and half of my 4th album, plus let it go before ebony finally drifted off" she sighed

I couldn't help but laugh, Demi was so cute when she was tired and the thought of ebony making her sing all of those songs was quite funny.

"Don't laugh at me Rivera, you're on bedtime duty tomorrow night" she warned, climbing into bed at the same time.

"Sorry baby" I said before turning onto my side and kissing her softly.

"Is that all I get?" She pouted.

"It doesn't have to be baby but I thought you'd be too tired" I said seductively, adding a wink

Demi rolled into my body and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I'm never too tired for you Naya."

And with that, she fully rolled over so she could straddle me, crashing her lips onto mine, instantly begging for entrance with I happily allowed.

In under a minute all our clothes were off and I had switched places with Demi. As I straddled her waist I let my hand slip down in between her

"And I thought I was wet baby," I smirked, despite us being in the dark I knew she would be blushing. Her clit pulsed as I traced slow, light circles around it, increasing the pressure in my strokes. I spread her legs and positioned myself between, still stroking her clit with my finger. I leaned forward to tease her nipples with my mouth, licking them lightly with my tongue. I blew on the tips to create an electrifying warm-cool sensation. Apparently, my efforts pleased Demi, as she bucked harder against my finger.

"Oh god, Baby," I moaned, "Watching you like this is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Mmmm," was all Demi managed to get out, "Ahhhh...mmmmm..."

I smiled to myself knowing that I was the cause of this.

Without easing up on her clit, I swung a leg over hers and positioned myself directly over her smooth centre. I reached down with my free hand and parted my own lips, exposing my throbbing bud. I lowered myself onto Demi and grinded gently against her. I had to take it easy or I was gonna cum right away.

"Mmmmm, Naya," Demi whined, "That's amazing"

We settled into a rhythm of Demi sucking on my nipples, as I thrust myself against her. I probably should have been worried that I was crushing her, but I could think of nothing more than the beautiful girl beneath me as I came toward orgasm.

"Oh GOD, Demi..." I cried, "You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmm...I-I'm close too," she panted, as I circled and stroked her clit with varying speed and pressure.

"Unnnnghhhhh...Fuck!" I grunted, "I don't know if I can be quiet."

"Don't worry," Demi assured me, "They're on the other side of the apartment, asleep. Let me hear you..."

"Ahhhh... Ah, ah, ah ah AHHH!!!! I screamed as we were both about to hit our orgasms.

Unfortunately we were stopped immediately by the hallway light flooding into our bedroom. I practically dived off Demi and tried to cover us both up. I looked towards the now open door to see our eleven year old girl stood frozen.

"I'm, I'm sorry" she stuttered before running out of the room.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I held my head in my hands.

Demi was just as freaked out as I was, I mean come one, we'd just been caught having sex by our child.

"What the fuck do we do?" Demi practically cried

I pulled her into a hug and gave her a loving kiss before I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll go talk to her. You get some sleep, I know you're secretly shattered you can hide that from me." I told her

"But babe, I can't just sleep when Evie's like that"

"Yes you can, I'll sort her, now sleep"

She sighed and gave in, curling herself into the bed cover and laying down.

I got off the bed and threw on my silk robe and quickly freshened up in the bathroom before going to find Evie. I saw her sitting on a chair out side on our balcony area, swinging her legs back and fourth.

I walked up behind her and gently placed my hand on her back. She flinched away and stood up, turning round to face me.

"I'm sorry."

"Mama I'm so sorry"

"Don't hate me, I'm sorry"

I didn't say anything straight away. I gave her a weak smile and sat myself down on the chair she was previously sat on. I pulled her towards me and despite her resistance placed her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her into me. she finally gave in and rested her head on my practically exposed chest, but who cares, i mean she's just walked in on her mums having sex so that's nothing.

"I'm sorry mama" she cried.

"Baby, don't be. We're not angry with you. In fact we're probably more embarrassed than you are, we hoped we'd never have to talk to you about sex, never mind when you're 11"

"Mama I know what sex is, don't forget what my dad and brother did" she sighed, looking down and playing with my robe.

"Sweetheart I hadn't forgotten but the relationship that your mom and I have is a lot different to that. It's about love and one day when you're much much much much much older you will experience that as well." I smiled down to her.

"Mama, can we just forget it happened please?"

"Of course sweetheart, I think your mom would like that as well. Anyway, why were you coming into us anyway?" I asked

"I didn't feel well" she admitted

"In what way baby?"

"I just felt a little sick. Will you sleep with me?"

"If you want sweetie, come on let's get you to bed, it's really late"

I stood up and placed her down off my lap but she instantly put her arms up for me to carry her.

"Fine, but only because you feel sick" I said as I picked her back up.

"I love you mama" she said, kissing my cheek

"I love you too baby girl, now come on. Bed!"

A/n
Thanks to the cutie who gave me the idea for that chapter!!
Oh and I keep getting messages like "update" "update" "update"
And I love the fact people like my story so want to read it but I can't update without ideas and I really do try to think outside the box but it's hard. :)