Good to be home

Demi POV

I was quite late when Naya and I got back home, I thought the girls would be fast asleep but when we entered the house both girls were awake watching a movie.

They were on the sofa and Dallas had ebony on her lap. I'm not gonna lie, I felt slightly jealous I've missed my baby girl so much. I wanted to hold her.

When Naya closed the door they all turned and looked straight at us. Evie shot off the sofa and threw herself in my arms nearly knocking me off balance. Ebony was a little slower but she eventually reached me and tried to get in my arms as well.

"Hey baby girls, what are you both doing awake?" I asked

"Auntie Dallas said we could wait for you" Evie replied

"Oh she did now did she?" I said, glaring at Dallas slightly, she knew I was joking.

I eventually made my way over to the sofa and sat down. Ebony and Evie were both competing for a space on my lap. Naya and Dallas had gone into the kitchen, probably so they could talk all about our night. I wasn't going to tell the girls yet, Naya and I are going to do to together.

"Mummy, why you come home early?" Ebby asked sweetly

I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you all too much baby" I admitted

"I missed you too mummy"

Both girls were practically laying on top of me. They both gripped onto my shirt, it was cute but I hadn't missed them pulling my top down all the time.

A few minutes later Naya came back with Dallas following her. They sat down, Naya came over to me and the girls.

"Demi, I'm gonna head off home now. I'll call you tomorrow" Dallas said

"Ok, thanks for tonight sis" I smiled

"No worries, I'll see you soon"

When she shut the door Naya and I turned our attention back to the girls.

"Ok girls, we need to tell you something" Naya began

I felt them both tense in my arms, I felt little ebony's body start to shake.

"Who's leaving this time?" Evie asked sadly and looked down at the floor.

"Girls calm down, nobody's leaving. We have good news. At least, we think it's good news" I added.

Both of them relaxed a little in my arms.

I looked up at Naya and I knew she wanted to tell them. She looked so excited.

"Ok so, tonight your mummy did something very special for me. She asked me to marry her, so what to you think babies. Your mums are gonna get married" she explained excitedly.

Evie jumped up and dived on Naya, wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her cheek.

"Mama that's amazing" Evie grinned.

"Thank you sweetie. You're gonna be such a beautiful bridesmaid Evie" Naya said as she placed Evie on her lap, wrapping her arms around her.

I looked down at Ebby and her face was showing no emotion, she was sat upright and so tense. I knew she understood what a wedding was so I know it's not because she's confused.

"Ebony, sweetie are you ok?"

No reply. Not even a blink.

I got off the sofa and crouched down in front of her. She wouldn't make eye contact.