She's gone again

Demi pov

"Evie! Can you come here for a minute please" I shouted from my bedroom.

I was just finishing packing; today I was leaving for Brazil and had to leave all three of my girls behind again. These last few days both Ebony and Evie have hardly spoken a word. Every meal time has been a battle and I know Naya is panicking for when I leave. I've told her to ring my mom or Dallas if she needs any help. Evie is also going back to school again, I now for a fact she is nervous about that.
I was snapped away from my thoughts when I little figure appeared in the doorway.

"Come here little one" I said as I sat down and patted my hand on the bed. I was leaning against the head bored and when Evie was close enough I pulled her across my lap. She turned and cuddled into me, she hasn't done this in the last few days, I'm sure she's been avoiding me. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head. I need to talk to her before I leave, I need her to know om not abandoning her.

"Come on baby, talk to mummy" I said softly

She opened her mouth to speak but instead she instantly broke down in tears; she was sobbing her little heart out. I squeezed her tighter to me, not caring that my chest was getting wet with her tears.

"Please mummy, please please" she choked out

"Mummy please don't go, don't leave me"

That was all it took for silent tears to begin falling down my face, I didn't know what to do. How could I leave her like this? But at the same time I know she would struggle with me on tour.

"shhh breath nice and deeply for me sweetie, come on, keep breathing with mummy" I encouraged

"Mummy stay please" she cried
"Oh sweetheart, I wish I could, but mummy needs to work. I promise you, you will be fine with mama, she'll help you baby."

"I need you too"

"It's not for long Evie, I'll be back before you know it. I will ring you and Ebby all the time and I need you to be a big brave girl and help mama with your sister, show ebony that it's ok"

"I'll try mummy" she whimpered

"That's my girl"

We stayed there for at least half an hour, practically in silence; Just having some mummy and Evie time. She remained curled up in my arms while I played with her hair until Naya popped her head round the door.

"Demi baby, your cars here" she informed me. She looked like she was about to cry as well. I let out a deep sigh as I knew what was coming; I knew this goodbye wouldn't be easy. I stood up with Evie cradled in my arms. She gripped onto my shirt so tightly.

"no no baby, don't pull mummy's shirt down"

She loosened her grip slightly but still kept hold, burying her head in the crook of my neck and crying again. I walked downstairs to see Lea Michele already here; she was going to help Naya out for the first couple of days. She had Ebony curled up on her lap, Ebony was sucking her thumb but this time I wasn't going to stop her. I swung Evie round so she was placed on my hip and I gestured for Lea to bring me Ebony as well. Somehow I had a baby girl on each hip. Both of them crying and trying to snuggle into me.

"Ok girls, that's enough be brave for mummy. I love you both so much and I will ring you later tonight but you need to calm down now" I said.

I was trying not to cry myself.

Naya had tears in her eyes, we had shared a goodbye earlier when the girls weren't around, and we had said all we needed to say.

I gestured for Naya to take Evie and lea took this as her cue to take Ebony. When they were taken off me I literally felt my heart sink. I kissed all three of my girls one last time before walking out and closing the door behind me. As soon as I sat in the back of the car I broke down, Marissa who was joining me again placed her arm around me, she didn't say anything, here was nothing she could say.

Naya pov

"shhhh baby girl its ok, it's all gonna be ok" I soothed Evie
I looked up and saw that Lea was feeding Ebony a bottle; she was crying but had calmed down a lot. I sometimes wish Evie was young enough to use bottles, they were one of the easiest comforters.
I needed to get Evie to relax before she had a panic attack or ran off to hurt herself. I quickly carried her upstairs and into her bedroom. When I placed her down on her bed to go get her swimsuit she freaked out at the loss of contact.

"Mama" she screamed

"I'm here baby I'm here"

"Evie can you get changed for me?" I asked gently

"Why mama?"

"Just trust me baby girl"

Once we were both in our swimsuits I walked her outside to the pool, the weather was so hot today. Evie still had tears streaming down her face; her little body was shaking uncontrollably. I climbed into the water; I was only in the shallow end the water only reached to just below my waist.

"Come here baby girl" I said as I held my arms out to Evie, reluctantly she came forward and let me lift her down into the water. Her legs instantly wrapped around my waist and her head and hand went straight to my chest. I had been laughing at Demi these last few weeks, as whenever she had one of the girls her bra and boobs were practically on display they both did it to me but Demi had a thing at the minute for low cut tops, not that I was complaining. Evie's little hand clung around the top of my bikini as I swayed gently in the water to cool her down.

Eventually her cries stopped, now she just looked incredibly tired. I walked up the steps with Evie still in my arms. I wrapped a towel around her before sitting down on a sunbed and pulling her on top of my body.

"I think you need a little nap sweetie" I suggested

She shook her head into my chest before replying "no mama, I'm not a baby"

"I know you're not a baby but everybody takes naps, come on you can sleep on me"

"You won't go?" she whimpered

"I'll be right here"

She nodded before getting herself a little more comfortable. She looked my right in the eyes before hers slowly began to close.

"That's it baba, get some rest, everything will be ok" I whispered.

About twenty minutes later Lea came out carrying a very tired looking Ebony, she sat down on the bed next to me but Ebony was having none of it, she clearly wanted to get to me.

"Ebby, baby girl be quiet, Evie is sleeping"

"Mama, want mama" she cried, holding her arms up towards me
I knew I couldn't have both girls and me on one little sunbed. I sighed before carefully lifting Evie off my body; I placed her down gently and moved the wet towel away from her so she wasn't cold. I then scooped Ebby up into my arms. I rocked her gently before she too fell asleep. I laid her down on the sunbed next to Evie before taking a picture and sending it to demi.

To- DEMI
Here you go baby, both our girls are fast asleep taking a nap. They will be fine don't you be worrying. Enjoy your tour baby and I'll see you soon. I love you.
Naya x

Finally I sat down in one of the chairs next to Lea, I let out a deep breath and rested my head in my hands.

"Need a coffee babe?" lea asked
"I'd kill for one"

We stood up and walked back into the house to make coffee before returning to lounge in the sun near the girls. I already can't wait for demi to return.