The plan is?? (Re-uploaded)

Demi POV

"Baba come here now please" I told Ebby firmly

"I'm playing mummy"

"I know sweetie but mummy needs to get you ready"

Naya was in the shower and I told Ebby she could play with her toys while I got ready. Ebony is literally me a child, she hates wearing her clothes in the house so while it was early morning and nobody was in the house I let her wear whatever she wants. Or not wear as the case may be.

"Playing mummy. Olaf is cooking dinner for Elsa" she told me

"Well Olaf will have to put it in the fridge and heat it up later because you baby need to get your little naked self over here so mummy can get you dressed" I joked

"No mummy"

"Ebony Mae come here right now" I demanded

"But mummy"

"No Ebby. Come here please"

She left her toys in the corner of her room and stood up to walk over to me.

I crouched down in front of her with her clothes in my hand.

"Bubba do you think you need a pull-up today?"

"No mummy"

"Alright sweetie"

She held onto my shoulders so she could balance while I helped her into her underwear and clothes.

Pretty soon the three of us were all ready and off to pick up Evie.

"Auntie Lea" Ebby giggled as we entered Lea's house.

She ran and threw herself into Lea's arms.

"Hey there sweetie" Lea greeted.

"Morning you two" she smiled

"Morning Lea, thanks again for looking after Evie" I said to her

"No problem, she's in the livingroom waiting for you but she's a little nervous"

"Ok do you mind watching Ebby for a while?" I asked

"Sure, come on Ebony lets go play in the garden" she smiled

"Stay with mama" she whined, holding her arms out to Naya because she was closer.

"I want to play though Ebby come on, mama and mummy with be inside" Lea tried to reason

Ebby didn't reply but began to cry for me and Naya. I went into my bag and pulled out a sippy cup and her rabbit stuffed animal. I handed them to Lea and she took Ebby outside.

"She'll be ok Dem, she's only outside" Naya reassured me after sensing my nerves. I hated leaving Ebony crying for me when I was right there and could calm her down.

"I don't like her crying for us" I admitted

"Baby neither do I but we have to sort this out with Evie so come on"

She took my hand and led me into the livingroom where we were met with the sight of a very nervous looking Evie. She sat on the sofa and twiddled her thumbs nervously.

Both Naya and I rushed over to her and threw our arms around her.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she cried.

I sat back on the sofa and pulled her onto my lap. Naya moved next to me and wrapped her arms around the both of us.

I allowed her to turn round and cuddle into me. She clung onto my shirt like her life depended on it.

"Shhhh calm down sweetheart it's ok" I soothed

"I'm so sorry" she cried

"Evie that's enough you don't need to be sorry. We aren't angry we were just so worried about you" Naya explained.

"Mummy I don't want you to go" she whimpered into my chest.

I glanced up at Naya and she gave me a silent nod, giving me permission to explain to Evie what our plan for my tour was.

"Sweetie come here sit up for me"

"No mummy don't go. Please don't go" she begged as she clung onto me even tighter

"I'm not going baby girl but you need to calm down." I said firmly.

Naya eventually managed to pull her off me and set her down on her knee so she was facing me. Naya wrapped her arms securely round Evie's waist.

I took my daughters hands in mine and looked directly into her eyes.

"Bubba me and mama have been discussing my tour and we think it's best if.........."

A/n

Ok so I'm leaving the tour decision up to you.

Does demi take just Evie ??

Just Ebby??

Both the girls???

Neither of them???