Circled

Naya POV

"Shit" I said as I unwrapped my arm from around Demi.

I quickly stood up and ran towards the crowd of people surrounding our two baby girls.

I looked back and saw that Marissa and Demi had now noticed and had also began to start running.

Evie POV

I was pushing Ebony on the swing and she was singing 'let it go'. I swear this child is obsessed with Frozen.

"What's your favourite film Ebby?"

"Frozen" she stated without hesitation.

I told you so.

"Who's your favourite? Elsa or Anna?"

"Me and you are Elsa and Anna because we are sisters and mommy says we're princesses. So Elsa is my favourite because you're my favourite" she explains to me.

I love the way her little mind works. I can't believe how much she has improved since being with Lindsey. Her speech is so much clearer. Maybe not when she's really tired or upset but you can have a regular conversation with her now.

I love how no matter what mood I'm in, Ebony can make me smile. She really does look up to me and I want to set a good example for her but I can't control things at the minute.

Sometimes I just feel like Alice, when she's in wonderland. In some ways she still knows what she's doing and what's happening but things are so strange. She can't understand what goes on there and she can't control the changes. That's how I feel on a daily basis.

"I love you Ebony"

She giggles a little

"I love you more Evie"

"I love you most"

She sighs. "You win"

I laugh and carry on listening to her sing.
After a couple of minutes I look up from the swing to see a group of girls heading in our direction.

I don't think anything of it. I mean nobody knows us around here as we're on tour with Demi

As they get closer I begin to panic a little. I know who those people are. I recognise the leader of the pack.

It's Becca.

Butterflies instantly start flying around in the pit of my stomach. I don't want to fight. I don't want to let Naya or Demi down.

But there's no way I'll let them anywhere near Ebony.

"Ebby go and see mommy and mama for a bit" I tell her as I stop pushing the swing.

"No I play with you."

Just as she finished speaking the crew of girls reached us. They circulated around us so there was no escape. Great.

We're trapped.

"Well well well, look who we have here. The disgustingly fat Evie Lovato-Rivera and her retarded sister." Becca scoffed.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"Easy. We looked where your mom was performing online. We knew you'd be easy to find. You're that fat you can't exactly miss you."

"My sissy not fat" Ebony said proudly.

Becca gave a little nod to one of her followers and seconds later Ebony had been pushed off the swing with such force she flew right back.