Baby girl makes a friend

Demi POV

Evie and I had left for tour yesterday and as expected Ebony was heartbroken, and honestly so was I. I felt like the worlds worst mother leaving her behind.

She cried and screamed for me while Naya held her back. Evie also got emotional saying goodbye to Naya but she wasn't half as bad as Ebby. Evie has grown up a lot in the last few months.

As soon as we left I broke down in tears in the car and it was Evie having to look after and comfort me. It should have been the other way around but Evie was the strong one.

I had currently just finished a radio interview and was about to have dinner with Evie and my team before the first show.

I was so excited for my first world tour but leaving my daughter and fiancé behind is the hardest thing I've ever done.

"Here baby try this" I said to Evie, holding a forkful of food to her mouth

"Mom I'm not a baby" she wined pushing it away

"Just try it" I laughed

She reluctantly opened her mouth for me.

"That is good" she smiled

"Told you" I winked

When we had all finished eating, Evie and I headed back to my dressing room to chill out for a bit before my show.

Usually at this time of day I'd be getting Ebby ready for bed but with her not being here I had all this free time that I didn't know what to do with.

Ebby takes up so much of my time and effort but I wouldn't change her for the world.

"Come here baby" I said to Evie as I sat myself on the sofa.

"Give mommy a cuddle"

I gestured for Evie to come sit on my lap.

she looked at me suspiciously but walked over to me anyway.

Evie POV

Mom was acting really strange. She kept babying me and treating me like Ebby.

Like this morning for example she made me let her do my hair and pick out my clothes and now she wants me to sit on her lap and cuddle with her. I don't mind having cuddles with her but I'm not Ebony.

I walk over to her and sit myself on her lap. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close.

I rest my head on her chest and breathed in her scent.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked when she began playing with my hair

"Nothing's wrong baby, why you asking?"

"You're acting weird"

I lifted my head off her chest to look at her but she gently pushed it back down and continued playing with my hair.

"Mom I'm not Ebony" I suddenly said

"Baby what are you on about?"

"You keep babying me. I'm eleven I don't need you doing everything for me" I calmly explained.

I looked into her eyes that had began to sparkle with tears. I never meant to hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry sweetheart"

I wiped her fallen tears away

"Mom I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"I know you didn't bubba. You were being honest with me"