Home time

Demi POV

"Home sweet home" I say to everyone as we enter the house.

This first part of the tour is over, so Naya and I can finally start to get the girls into a normal routine again.

It's late and we've had a long journey back, both girls are very tired and grumpy and need to go straight to bed.

"Right, girlies, bed time" Naya announces.

"No, I don't want to go to bed" Evie argues.

I sigh and ignore her, in an attempt at defusing an argument. I pick Ebony up knowing that she'll be asleep in five minutes and head upstairs with her on my hip. Once she's in her bedroom I change her into her pyjamas and place her in her bed.

"Mommy?" She whispers

"Yeah baby girl?"

"Cuddle?"

"Do you want a bottle as well?"

She nodded at me. I quickly ran down to make a bottle, passing an arguing Naya and Evie on the way. Once back in Ebby's room I lay down with her fully on my body, somehow she was managing to drink in this position, I've no idea how but she seemed comfortable enough. As I had predicted, after two minutes of sucking on her bottle she was out like a light. Carefully a rolled her off me, climbed out of her bed and tucked her in.

"Sweet dreams angel" I whispered as I left the room.

"Evie, everybody is tired, now get upstairs to bed!" I heard Naya shout as I reached the living-room. I could tell she was getting stressed out and would end up saying something she would regret.

So I simply grabbed Evie and threw her over my shoulder, despite all her shouting and wriggling I managed to get her upstairs into her room. I threw her down on her bed and grabbed a pair of pyjamas for her.

"Come on babe. Get changed please. Now"

"Mommy please" she begged.

I sat down on the edge of her bed and took hold of her hands.

"Baby, what's going on? You've never had a problem with going to bed before"

She stood up and silently got changed in front of me, not bothering that I could see all her scars and her little naked frame, I knew she was too tired to argue.

She climbed into her bed and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't leave me" she said looking down and playing with her hands.

"Shhh Come on darling, lie down. I'm right here"

I pulled her onto my chest, letting her head rest on my boobs as I softly stroked her hair.

"That's it baby, good girl, close those eyes for mummy"

Once again, I lay there quietly as my daughter fell asleep on me. I snook out of her room and went to find my beautiful girlfriend. I found her in the kitchen with her hands wrapped tightly around a mug of hot tea. I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Hey baby" she smiled.

"Are you ok babe?" I asked as I pulled her into a hug.

"Yeah, just a little worn out. Where's Evie?"

"She's fast asleep in her own bed, how do you fancy taking a nice hot bubble bath with me?" I suggested.

"Sounds amazing baby"

Without words I took hold of her hand and led her upstairs. I told her to wait on the bed whilst I drew the bath. I added extra bubbles and lit candles all around the bathroom. I undressed myself and climbed in before shouting for Naya.

She walked in and her mouth dropped open, it turned into a smile rather quickly.

"Wow"

"You're not gonna leave me in here by myself are you?" I teased

She bit her lip and slowly started undressing herself, my eyes were fixed on her. She's so perfect.

"Put your eyes back in your head please dem"

I let out a little laugh but continued to stare at her. Once she was fully unclothed she carefully climbed into the bath and positioned herself between my legs. She leant back on me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and ticked her stomach.

"Thank you for this baby" she said to me.

"Anytime, I've missed this so much, just having alone time with you."

"Same here Demi, hopefully we'll get more of it once the girls are settled again"

"I love you miss rivera"

"I love you too Demi, so so much."

For a while we just lay in the bath in silence, just caressing each other's bodies and being comfortable in each other's company.

"Come on baby, let's get out and get some sleep"

We both climbed out and wrapped each other in big fluffy towels, once we were dry we jumped into bed, not bothering with pyjamas, just wanting to hold each other and be as close as possible.

I rested my head on Naya's boobs and she wrapped her arms around me. I left soft gently kisses on her chest before moving up towards her lips. We shared a passionate kiss before sleep took over us and we fell into a deep sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

A/n

Please please please keep sending me your ideas. I love every single one I get.

Well

Nearly every one I get ;)