Day 1 by the pool

Demi POV.

I was stood in the room that Naya and I would call our bedroom for the next two weeks when Ebony opened the door and walked straight in as I was getting changed. I was topless with my bikini bottoms on.

"Ebony, mummy's getting changed" I explained to her

She just looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders before she continued to walk across the room to the bed. I laughed to myself as she pulled herself up onto the bed. She's such a little diva.

"Baby are you ok" I asked her, forgetting the fact I was half naked. I lay down on the bed next to her.

"Bottle" she said sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

I sighed, not wanting this to cause a tantrum. I tucked her hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek before I shook my head.

"No baby, if you're thirsty you can have a big girl cup" I told her softly

"Mommy please" she begged as she rolled into my body. My arm instinctively wrapped around her back so I could hold her.

"It's alright Ebby, you don't need a bottle. We're having fun on holiday. Let's go find mama and Evie"

I wanted to try and distract her and take her mind off wanting a bottle but my idea didn't work she just whined even more. I had her held on my hip but she was throwing her head back and thrashing her arms about making it really hard to hold her.

"Ebony enough! Stop it" I shouted

Her hands kept smacking against my bare chest, some of the hits actually quite hurt.

"Calm down Ebony. Now!"

Her hands were opening and closing as she made grabbing gestures for me. She wanted something to hold onto like my shirt. Reluctantly I let her down to the floor so I could quickly throw on my bikini top. She immediately threw herself back at me. I picked her up and her hand went straight to the bikini, her little fingers curled around it and her head leaned on my shoulder. Her tears were still falling but the tantrum had stopped. Such a strange child.

I carried her into the kitchen in the apartment we were staying in, I grabbed a sippy cup and walked out to our private pool where Naya and Evie were sunbathing.

I sat down on a sunbed with ebony in between my legs. Despite her tears she took the sippy cup and began to drink.

"She ok babe?" Naya asked

"Yeah, just a little fussy today I think" I replied as I began braiding ebony's hair to get it all out of her face. Evie was sat quietly reading a book. It took Naya and I a while this morning to convince her that she looks perfect in a bikini. She came round when she realised we had a private pool area and nobody else would be able to see her.

"Have you got suncream on Evie?" Naya asked her

Evie looked up sheepishly and shook her head.

"Get that little bum of yours over here then misses" Naya instructed, as she patted the space on her sunbed. Evie sat down and Naya immediately started covering her in sunscream.

"Mama is cold" Evie protested

Naya just laughed at her and continued to cover her body. I was laughing at them both before I felt Ebby turn around to face me.

"Mummy?"

"Yes baby"

"Can we go in the pool?" She asked sweetly

"Sure princess, you coming Evie?"

She stiffened ad shook her head before speaking. "No maybe later"

"Ok sweetheart, come on then Ebony"

I gave Naya a warning look to keep an eye on Evie then I followed Ebony who was skipping towards the water. I climbed in first and was pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the water.

"Mummy let me jump in and you catch me" ebony explained to me very seriously.

"Alright baby mummy will catch you" I laughed. I looked behind her and saw Naya recording us.

"You ready mummy?" Ebby asked

"I'm ready baby" I held my arms out ready to catch her.

She have herself a little run up before she threw herself off the edge of the pool. She didn't have far to go before she landed in my arms. She found it hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. Since she got over her fear of water she loves it. It calms her down and she loves pretending to be a mermaid. She's ok in the bath now as well as long as someone's with her.

I guided ebony over to the shallower end where she could stand up and play by herself why I cooled of and relaxed. A while later Naya came and joined me, pulling a reluctant Evie behind her. Ebony didn't even realise, she was in a world of her own playing with her water toys. Naya sat down in the water next me me and turned to look at Evie.

"Come on babe, we're sat down it's that shallow" Naya told her gently

"Come sit here baby girl" I gestured towards my lap. She nodded and came in the water. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and traced shapes on her tummy with my finger.

"Not like the water baby?" I asked

"I'm not the strongest swimmer" she admitted

"That's ok sweetheart, you'll be fine in the shallow end and your mama and I will help you improve ok"

She nodded her head and turned herself round so she could rest her head on my boobs and face Naya at the same time Naya wrapped her arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder. We weren't like this for long before Ebony paddled over to us and climbed on Naya's lap. This was turning out to be a really good Holliday.

A/n

Ok ok ok I know it's been ages and I apologise. College is very very nearly over so more updates soon I promise.

Oh and if you want you can follow my tumblr :) http://fayehutton.tumblr.com/