Morning cuddles

Demi POV

"Look Mummy, my spots are going" Ebby giggled.

Naya and I were sat up in bed having our morning coffee while Ebby sat poking at her little tummy in the middle of the bed.

"You're getting better baby" Naya told her

"Bye bye spots" she said to her stomach

I chuckled to myself behind my mug of coffee and watched her.

Naya finished her drink and placed her mug down on the bedside table.

I copied her actions and gestured for her to snuggle into me. I wrapped my arm around her and looked down lovingly as my fiancé rested her head against my chest.

"I love mornings like this" Naya confessed

"Me too baby" I agreed before placing a soft kiss on top of her forehead.

Ebony saw us cuddling and to no surprise crawled along the bed to join us. Naya draped her arm over a half naked Ebby while Eb snuggled into her chest.

As if on cue Evie walked in to join us. She came round to my side of the bed and we all shuffled along so she could climb in next to me.

Evie POV

I climbed into my mums bed beside and and instantly cuddled into her. She had an arm around both me and mama and a huge smile on her face.

I love seeing her so happy.

I love going out with James and Reagan but being in my mums arms is my favourite place in the world.

Nothing matters when she's holding me.

I've never felt safer.

"What do you want for Christmas baby?" Demi asks me, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Nothing" I answer seriously

"Why sweetie?"

"I don't need anything mum, you've given me everything" I reply honestly

"Well me and mama will just have to surprise you then won't we"

"You don't have to mum"

"It's your first proper Christmas baby, we're gonna treat you"

"What do you want bubba?" She asked Ebby.

"Doggy" she giggled

"You want a puppy?" Demi asked her

"Yeah mummy"

I looked up and watched Naya and Demi exchange looks.

"What do you think Evie. Would you like it if we got a puppy?"

"I wouldn't mind mummy"

"Leave it to me and mama then" she winked

"Come on then Ebby, bath time for you" Demi said

"With you mummy?"

Demi let out a little sigh but agreed and climbed over me to get out of bed. She lifted Ebby down and they both headed into the bathroom.

"What are we going today mama?" I asked as I moved into her arms.

"I need to do some Christmas shopping for your mum. Wanna come with me?"

"Yeah can I get James and Reagan a present?"

"Of course you can. Come on then, go get showered and ready"

She gave me one last cuddle before patting me on the bum and getting me to get up.

Naya POV

Once I'd sent Evie off to get ready I dragged myself out of bed and made my way into the bathroom.

I smiled when I saw Ebby sat in the bath in between Demi's legs. She was laughing, putting all the soapy bubbles on Demi's face.

"Santa mama santa" she laughed

"Yes baby, mummy does look like Santa" I laughed with her

"Thanks babe" Demi groaned

I stripped off, not bothering that Demi and Ebby were in the bath and stepped into the shower. Through the glass panel I could see Demi staring at me.

Secretly I was loving it, I was also loving the fact I was teasing her as she couldn't possibly do or say anything with Ebby there.

I gave her a wink and double checked that Ebby wasn't looking before I turned around and bent over to pick up the body wash. This gave Demi the perfect view.

I stood back up and began to wash myself, never taking my eyes off Demi.

Even through the steamy glass I could tell she was blushing.

"Mummy?" Ebby said, distracting us both

"Hmmm baby?" Demi replied in a bit of a daze

"Cuddle?"

"Only a little one, we need to get out soon"

I began to wash my hair as little Ebby cuddled into Demi.

When I got out I wrapped myself in a towel and put spare ones beside the bathtub for Demi and Ebby.

"Come here baba" I smiled, scooping Ebby up so Demi could sort herself out

With my towel securely round me I led Ebby back through into the bedroom and dried her off.

"Be a big girl baby and go find some clothes."

I patted her bare bum and she skipped out the room to go and get dressed.

I headed back into the bathroom and locked the door in time to see Demi climbing out the bath.

Before she had chance to cover herself up I grabbed her waste and pulled her towards me.

Our lips met and our hands began to roam.

She broke the kiss and pulled away breathlessly.

"That was very mean what you did to me Rivera." She pouted

"I'm sorry, let me make up for it Lovato"

She moved and sat down on the edge of the bath.

She opened her legs wide and looked me in the eye.

"I'm waiting"

A/n

I apologise for my complete lack of updates.

Uni and work is soooo stressful and I'm running out of ideas