Left out

Demi POV.

"Ebony, come on baby, let mummy fasten you in" I pleaded with my daughter as I attempted to put her in her car seat.

I was leaving to go and meet up with Marissa. Her and Ebony were really close and I know that they had missed each other so I thought it would be nice to bring Ebby.

Naya said she had to go into work and film so she wasn't bothered if I went out or not. She said she'd take Evie with her so I didn't have to deal with both girls fighting for my attention.

"Are you excited to see auntie Rissa baby girl?" I asked her once I had her settled in the car.

"Yes mummy. I missed her" she said cutely despite the last few sniffles and whimpers she was letting out.

"She missed you too baby"

A few minutes into the drive I could see her eyes drooping and her fighting the tiredness.

"Sweetheart, have a little nap if you're tired" I suggested

"No mummy, I want to see Rissa" she protested

"You can baby, mummy will wake you up when we get there"

"Ok mummy" she yawned

"Good girl Ebby"

"Mummy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Will you sing to me please?" She asked shyly

"Of course baby, any requests?" I joked

"Let it go"

"Alright angel, settle down for mummy then" I replied before I began to softly sing her new favourite song.

Once I'd finished I kept glancing in my mirror and about five minutes later she was fast asleep in her own little dream world.

Naya POV

"MAMA" I heard Evie scream as she came running down the stairs

"Hey sweetie, everything ok?" I asked once she reached me in the kitchen. She sat down at the table opposite me while I was replying to some emails.

"Yeah, where's mummy?" She asked

"She took Ebony to go and see Marissa for a bit. You're going to come onto set with me later." I informed her.

"Oh, ok" she said looking down at her hands.

"Tell mama what's wrong Evie" I pushed

She just shook her head and gave me a fake smile.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm fine mama"

"Ok, well you need to eat breakfast now, then go get ready" I instructed

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later" she said as she stood up out of her chair.

"Wait right there missy. Sit that little bum of yours down. You're eating" I said firmly

"No I'm not" she said sassily

"Evie, don't argue. Just eat please"

"NO IM NOT HUNGRY" she screamed

"You do not raise your voice at me young lady. You either sit down and eat now or get straight in that quite room and calm down" I calmly but firmly said.

She threw herself back down into a kitchen chair and rested her head on the table. I let her off as I knew she was just calming herself down.

"What do you want to eat sweetie?"