Marissa and paps

Marissa POV

I am so exited to meet Demi's little girl, I've just spoken to her and she's filled me in on ebony's history and I'm so glad Demi chose her.

I feel like ebony will be like my little niece.

Dem told me she might be scared of me at first but should eventually come around. I hope she does because dem mentioned I might have to look after her while she does her interview.

I pull up on Demi's driveway and walk towards her house. I'm that special I have my own key; so in I walk to find Demi sat on the couch with who I assume to be ebony fast asleep on her knee. It is the cutest sight ever. I quickly snap a photo and walk over to join them.

Demi puts a finger to her lips to signal for me to be quiet, does she really think I'd run over screaming waking the poor girl up. Well ok maybe.

I'm sure Demi told me ebony is six, she looks about 3 but after what Demi has told me it's no surprise.

I sit talking with Demi for about 15 minutes when ebony starts to wake up, let's see how my girl is at being a mum, I'm exited to watch her in action.

Demi's POV

I'm so exited marissa is here. I love spending time with her. After about fifteen minutes of marissa being here I feel ebony start to move in my arms.

"Shhh shhh ebby, baby I'm here"

Her eyes open and she smiles at me, I think she's definitely getting used to me now.

I raise her up a bit so she's sat up properly but still wrapped in my arms.

Once sat up hey eyes meet Marissa, she goes stiff and tense in my arms. Her chest is rapidly going up and down.

"Ebby, sweetheart, this is Marissa. Marissa has been my best friend for a very long time and she will look after you just as much as I will ok, she won't hurt you I promise."

Her breathing settled down, thank goodness she's ok, I really didn't fancy her having another panic attack. And I really need her to be comfortable with mar.

Marissa got up off the couch and moved so she was crouched down in front of me and eb

"Hey ebony,"

"Hi" eb said softly, I'm so proud of her.

"I'm so happy demi has adopted such a beautiful little girl, and I want you to know that if you ever need me I'm here for you, just like demi is. You can talk to me about anything whenever ok?"

"Ok" ebony said smiling

"Now then, can I have a hug?"

Ebony looked up at me as if asking for permission I just smiled and nodded at her. She turned back to Marissa and put her arms out.

Mar picked up up off my lap and hugged her tightly I'm so happy they have connected it's mega cute.

"Well don't I feel left out" I say standing up looking at them and pouting, eb clings on to marissa with one arm and holds the other one out for me.

We stand there in a group hug for about 5 minutes, I'm so happy right now I can't stop this big grin forming on my face.

Ebony POV

I've no idea what made me trust Marissa so quickly, it might be because I know she's Demi's best friend and demi trusts her. I feel so safe right now in-between Marissa and demi. It's so nice knowing I'm being looked after.

"Ok it's 11 o'clock and my interview is at 4 so let's go SHOPPING" Demi shouted excitedly and before I knew it I was sat in the back of her car on the way to the shops.

Demi's POV

Looking in my mirror I can see ebony staring out of the window with a blank look on her face. I know it's because she's scared about being out in public. I really hope there aren't many paparazzi out because that could send her crazy.

"Ebony are you ok?" I ask

She doesn't reply, she's in her own little world.

"Sweetheart talk to me"

She just shakes her head and carries on staring out of the window.

As I pull up at the shopping centre my car automatically gets surrounded by a few paps. Great! This is all ebony needs.

"Mar will you take hold of my bag, I'm gonna have to carry her, I don't want eb walking through all this"

"Yeah sure give it here"

"Thanks" I say whilst getting out of my car. I quickly walk round to open the door for ebony. She's shaking bless her, I unplug her seatbelt and whisper into her ear.

"Baby, you're gonna be ok, mummy's got you, I won't let them hurt you"

I lift her out of the car and she wraps her legs around my waist. I quickly hide her head into my chest and whisper comforting things into her ear. It was so loud, all these men shouting things at us and all the flashes on the cameras terrified me never mind ebony.

"I don't like it" I heard ebby cry

"I know baby I know, we're nearly inside sweetheart"

Once inside I set eb down and take hold of her hand, I'm looking forward to spoiling my baby.