Emotions

Ebony POV

I'm so scared. I can't believe I'm sat here with Sian.

I'm so glad demi is here with me, I'm sat as close to her as possible with my hand in Demi's.

I know she's going to make an excuse to leave me alone with Sian in a minute.

She wants to try and get video evidence but I don't want her to leave me. I'm gonna be brave and show demi I can act, I'm gonna get through this so I can spend the rest of the day with demi and mar.

"I'll just need to make a phone call, I might be a while. Sian are you ok staying here with ebony for me?"

"Of course that's no problem at all"

As demi went to stand up she gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Once demi was inside Sian turned round to me. I hope she speaks loud enough for Marissa to pick it up on the recorder on her phone.

"Have you said anything to her?"

"No you told me not to tell anyone you hit me"

"That's right I did, now let's keep it that way you little bitch. Your mum pays me a lot of money and you are going to regret it if you tell her anything!"

"Why? Why would happen?"

"Here let me give you a little demonstration"

She leant forward and grabbed my arm, she started twisting it and it really hurt. She grabbed ahold of my hair and started pulling it. I need demi, where is she?

"Let go of my baby. NOW" I heard demi scream.

Her and Marissa ran over at the same time. Marissa pulled me out of Sian's grasp and held me in her arms. I was glad I was away from Sian but I wanted demi.

"Mummy" I screamed

"Shhh ebony it's ok, it's ok" Marissa said, holding me and rubbing my back

"Mama, mm-mumm-yyy" I could barely get my words out I was crying and shaking so much. I was struggling trying Tibet out of Marissa's grip but she wouldn't let go.

I've never seen Sian or demi this angry.

"Oh come on demi you don't really love her, you've only adopted her for publicity. She's an ugly messed up little baby how on earth could you love something like that" Sian spat out at demi.

Demi just stood there in shock at what she'd just heard, she glared at Sian, never breaking eye contact. I honestly thought she was going to attack Sian but she just walked closer to her

"Get out and leave me and my baby alone" demi said in the strictest, angriest way I'd ever heard her speak.

Sian walked over to me and Marissa and got all up in my face, I tried to turn my head into Marissa's chest but Sian grabbed my face with her hands.

"You are going to regret this, I'll see you soon ebony" she wickedly told me

"Leave" demi said coldly

Sian walked back through the house and headed for the front door. Little did she know that there were police officers waiting for her on the other side of the door. Demi followed her out and started talking to one of the police officers while the other two guided Sian into the car. I didn't want to go anywhere near anybody. Only demi or Marissa.

"You ok sweetheart?" Mar asked

"I want mummy"

"Wanna go and join her inside?"

"No, police there"

"They're here to help you ebony, plus I won't let go of you"

"Ok Rissa"

Marissa POV

As I carry ebony into Demi's living room I can feel ebony shaking. Oh this poor little girl, she's been through way too much. All she needs is love and time to recover but people continue to hurt her and set her back.

I join demi on the couch opposite the police officer. Ebony is curled up on my lap, silently sobbing.

"Shhhh shhhh it's ok eb" I whisper into her ear.

"Well thank you miss lovato, I think we have all the evidence we need. We may have to get in contact with you in the near future but for now you don't need to worry about Sian."

"Thank you very much officer, I'll show you out"

Demi stood up and escorted the police officer out of the house.

She came back in and straight away took ebony of my lap.

Demi's POV

"It's ok sweetheart, mummy's here now, I've got you."

Oh what am I gonna do with my baby, she's so broken. I can't put her into treatment she's a baby she's only 6. I'm her mum and I need to help her but it's breaking my heart seeing my ebony having to go through all this.

"Baby why don't you try to have a little nap, you look exhausted"

"No mummy don't leave me" she cried, tightening her grip on my shirt

"Ebony I'm not going anywhere, you can sleep on mummy. Just try for me baby"

I sat down on my couch with Marissa at the other end. I manoeuvred ebony so she was cradled in my arms like a little baby. I motioned for Marissa to hand me her bottle of juice. Ebony let me hold it for her and started drinking slowly. Our eyes were locked together but slowly ebony's began to close. She stopped drinking and finally fell asleep.

"What am I going to do mar?"

"I don't know, I mean she needs schooling dem, you can just not give her an education, it's the law"

"I know but can you imagine if I put her in a regular school, she'd freak out, she's nowhere near ready for school. I suppose I'm just going to have to find another tutor but one who is used to working with dyslexic kids"

"She's dyslexic?"

"Oh shit, I completely forgot to tell you, that's why I took her to see the doctor in the first place"

"Oh poor ebony"

"I know but we can work around it, she will catch up, I know she will"

We stayed talking for what seemed like four hours but it was only an hour and a half.

"Should we go out for dinner?" I asked Marissa

"But ebony is asleep"

"It's ok she can sleep on me until she wakes up"

"Yeah ok let's go"

I climbed into the back of Marissas car so that I could carry ebony. I'm actually surprised she's slept for this long.

Once were in the restaurant we immediately started to get recognised by people but I expected it, it's nothin new.

The waitress came over and took our order, I ordered a child's pasta for ebony. If she doesn't wake up before it arrives then I'll have to wake her up myself. She's not really eaten anything today.

Me and Marissa continue our conversation when I feel ebony start to move in my arms.

"Mmummy"

"I'm here baby"

I sit her up and she rubs her eyes, she's the cutest thing ever.

"Come here baby, mummy ordered you some food"

"No mama"

"Yes ebony, you need to eat, come on mummy will help."

I picked up her fork and started feeding her. I think she's still too tired to fight me so she let's me feed her.

Once were all finished I look down and notice, ebony playing with my hand with no emotion showing on her face at all.

"Ebony?"

She didn't even react

"Ebony look at me"

She didn't move, I had to turn her round, place a finger under her chin and lift her head up so she was looking at me.

"Tell me" I said to her, hoping she was going to open up

"I'm fine"

I know she's not fine but I'm not going to make a scene here in the restaurant.

"Let's go to my mums, have some family time and you can see maddie"

"I think that's a very good idea" Marissa says

"Ok, let's go"

We all got up and started walking in the direction of Marissa's car. I went to take hold of ebony's hand but she moved away from me. I decided to leave it and see how she is at my moms.

A/n
I will try and get another chapter done today but I'm not promising anything, I've got so much to do plus a party tonight but will definitely do another couple this weekend xxxx