Surprise

Demi POV

Ebony slept for about three hours, it was a blessing as my interview didn't last very long so I got some time to myself afterwards. I rang Naya and filled her in on everything and she said she'd be back in a couple of days. Ebby was currently sat on the sofa next to me playing with her dolls, she's calmed down a bit now she's had a nap but she still won't be 5 meters away from me.

Just as I was about to get up to make a drink, I heard the front door open. I turned around and there was Naya, stood with a huge smile on her face. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a ginormous hug.

"Haha miss my baby?" She laughed

"Oh my god yes! What are you doing home? We just spoke on the phone"

"I know but I wanted to surprise you"

At that point I felt Ebby wrap her arms around my legs, I didn't think it would be long until she came over to us. Naya picked her up and we walked back over to the sofa.

"What about your family babe?" I asked

"They understood that I missed you and wanted to come home"

"Well I'm glad you did, I missed you" I said as I leant over and tenderly placed a kiss on her lips.
All three of us spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the sofa watching movies. It was good because now me and Naya can both use the bathroom without waiting for Ebby to fall asleep. She is even more calm now that Naya is back, I think she just felt strange with the change of routine and she never said but she must have really missed Naya because she hasn't got off her lap once.

"Hey baby, should we take a walk down the beach and watch the sunset? I feel like getting some fresh air" Naya asked

"Yeah, good idea. I'll get Ebony ready now"

I was hoping that Ebony would fall asleep in her pushchair on the walk, so I dressed her in her pink fluffy onesie and wrapped her up in a blanket. Me and Naya had our warm coats on and we were ready to go. But before we did, I heated up a bottle and passed it to Ebby.
I was pushing Ebby for about ten minutes when Naya told me to look at her, her big eyes were getting heavy as she slowly sucked on her bottle. Before we knew it she was fast asleep. This gave me and Naya the opportunity to have grown up, adult conversations. Nothing serious, just things we don't like talking about when Ebony is around.

When we got to the beach we found a quiet spot and placed a picnic blanket down on the sand. It wouldn't be long until the sun set but the sky was beautiful.

Naya and I lay there wrapped in each other's arms in a comfortable silence listening to the waves and watching the sky.

That was when we heard faint crying and it wasn't our Ebony.

A/n

Yes it's short and I'm sorry but guys I need your help!!!!!!

I'm missing your amazing ideas, help me out please

Love youuuuuuuu