Old mummy and becomming a woman

Demi POV

I noticed that Ebby was nearly done with her bottle and she was also starting to fall asleep.

"Ebony, stay awake for mummy. You can sleep a little later" I said softly to her

She finished the bottle and rubbed her eyes with her little small fists. I propped her up a bit more in my arms so that she wasn't lay down as much.

Jill soon finished my hair and make-up and it was now time for me to get changed.

"Come on baby jump down off mummy's lap. I need to get changed" I informed Ebby

"No! Stay mummy"

"I have to change darling. Be a good girl" i spoke firmly

I attempted to move her hands from my boobs so I could put her down but this only resulted in her getting even more worked up.

"Shhhh it's alright baby I'm still here"

She let go and I lifted her and placed her down on her feet.

"I come with you" she whimpered

To prevent her crying again I agreed and she took hold of my hand. I picked up my clothes and entered my little changing room. I sat ebony on a chair while I got undressed.

"Baby mummy is going to be working soon. You have to be a big brave girl and be good for mama and Dallas" I explained as I took off my top.

"No mummy" she cried

She jumped of the chair and threw herself at me. I picked her up and her head instantly went to rest on my shoulder. I swayed and bounced her a little on my hip until she calmed down.

"It's ok baby girl, you will be fine" I soothed

I tried to put her back down but she clung on to me tighter and clasped her hand on my bra.

"Oh sweetheart calm down and let go of mummy. I need to get dressed angel and I can't do that if you're holding onto mummy's boobs"

Reluctantly she let go and allowed me to put her down. After letting out a few final whimpers she stopped crying. I changed my black bra for a white one and buttoned up my white shirt. When I was finally dressed I took Ebby's hand again and went back to the others.

"Wow you look hot" Naya gasped when she saw me

Ebby ran over to Dallas and I stepped towards Naya. We wrapped our arms around each other's waists and leant in for a kiss.

"Seriously Demi I've never seen you look hotter" Naya whispered so only I could hear

"Thank you baby. I'm sure we can find time tonight for you to tell me that again" I said seductively in her ear

We were interrupted when the director came over to me. He introduced me to some of the extras that were going to be in my video. They seemed like lovely genuine people. I looked at Naya a couple of times and saw her glaring at some of the extras while we were talking. When they left to go into hair and make-up I pulled her aside.

"What was that about?"

"What do you mean?" She innocently replied

"You were being rude and giving those girls dirty looks"

"I wasn't" she defended

"You were. What's your problem?" I snapped.

I really shouldn't be speaking like this to her but I'm already stressed out with ebony and the fact that I'm really busy today.