Skipping school. Re-uploaded

Naya POV.

Since that day on the set of glee, Evie has hardly said a word. She's gone practically mute. She starts school again today, I know she's nervous but she's excited to see Reagan.

She has been a complete nightmare at every single meal, not only was this bad for her but it only encouraged Ebony to act up even more as well.

Ebony has been doing ok, Demi told me a few days ago she wanted to get her off bottles once and for all. As well as this we had started making her sleep in her own bed. We both knew it would be difficult but we're sticking at it. No matter how hard she cries, we haven't been giving in. Because of this, she has been even clingier than usual towards me and Demi which has made it even harder for us to help Evie with whatever has been bothering her.

I got up early this morning to make sure Evie was alright and settled before she went to school. I left Demi to sleep. Demi had been up and down all night with a screaming Ebony who was in tears crying for a bottle and to sleep with Demi and I. She wouldn't drink out of a normal cup and me and Dem want her to sleep on her own.

"Morning baby girl" I said to Evie as I popped my head round her door. She didn't reply to me but gave me a weak smile.

"Come downstairs as soon as you're ready ok"

I headed downstairs to get myself breakfast and start making Evie's packed lunch, I can predict that she will just bin it as neither Demi or I are there to force her but it's worth a try.
She came down a few minutes later and threw herself down at the kitchen table.

"What do you want to eat babe?" I asked her, hoping she would give me an answer.

"Nothing" she mumbled

"Not an option I'm afraid, fruit and yogurt it is then" i informed her. I heard her let out a deep sigh.

As I placed her breakfast down in front of her she looked at it for a few seconds before pushing it away. I pushed it back and sat down next her her with my coffee.

"Don't start Evie, just get it over and done with"

"I don't want it"'

"You might not want it, but you need it. Either you start eating now or I will pull you on my lap and feed you myself."

"Mama please don't make me" she begged, her voice breaking slightly.

"Sweetheart, I can't not let you eat. You have no choice sweetie"

"Please mama"

I shook my head at her and that was all it took for her to start crying. Tears flowed out of her big brown eyes and she began slightly shaking. I know me and Demi have said the girls need to start doing things for themselves but she needs me. I pulled her onto my knee and secured my arms around her. She tried to turn herself round and snuggle into my chest but I forced her back around. I rubbed my hand up and down her back in an attempt to calm her down. When her breathing had settled down again I picked up the spoon and began feeding her, she wouldn't eat any other way.

"No more mama" she cried to me after she'd eaten only half.

"Ok darling, shhh it's ok no more" I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Get yourself freshened up and then I'll take you to school" I told her

"Where's mummy?" She asked me

"She's still asleep babe, she was up all night with Ebby"

"Oh ok" she said sounding disappointed

"She's gonna pick you up though Hun, I'm working today"

"Alright" she sighed