Unwanted

Ebony POV

When I wake up I decide to go and see mummy and mama. I walk in their bedroom and remember that they aren't home.

At least I know Marissa still loves me.

I know what room she stays in so I push open the door and see that she's awake.

"Hey there sweetheart, you coming for cuddles?" She asks

I smile and run over to her, I try and climb up but the bed is really big. She laughs at me and leans down to pick me up. She pulls me under the cover and wraps me in her arms.

"You ok Ebby?

I just nod into her chest and she laughs at me again.

"Are we gonna get up soon and go to the hospital?" She says in a soft quiet voice

"No"

"Why not? Don't you want to see your big sister?" She says as she lifts me up off her chest

"Wanna stay with you"

"I'm gonna be with you ebony, your mummies will want to see you as well"

I don't want to speak about my mummies so I just shrug my shoulders

"Come on then cutie, let's get you washed and dressed."

Demi POV

I wake up to Naya practically on top of me, I find my phone and realise that it's 11am, we've had about five hours sleep. I gently try to push Naya off me put she has a tight grip round my waist.

I look up when I hear little giggles. Evie is sat up in bed watching us

"Morning baby girl, how you feeling?" I say from my very uncomfortable position on the sofa

"My tummy still really hurts but the nurse has just been in and gave me some pain relief, she said it should start working soon" she informed me.

I gave Naya one more little shove and she finally rolled off me. I got up and stretched before making my way over to Evie. I gave her a cuddle, being careful not to hurt her and carefully managed to get in the bed with her.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since 9 o'clock. I couldn't sleep"

"Have you had something to eat?"

She nodded nervously so I knew straight away she was lying.

"I'm gonna go get you something" I said adamantly

"No mummy please, I promise you I'm not hungry. I still feel a bit sick" she pleaded with me

"Fine, it you're eating soon. You know your mama will make you anyway" I compromised

"I think I'm going to go home in a bit, so I can freshen up and get you some clothes and things to keep you occupied, will you be ok if I go?" I asked her

I really needed to get back and check on ebony as well.

"You'll come back though right?"

"Of course I will baby, don't worry" I reassured

"Will mama go with you?"

"I don't know, she'll probably stay here but if not we'll be an hour at the most"

She nodded and I wrapped my arm around her.

Ten minutes later Naya was squashed onto the bed with us on the other side of Evie, she said she didn't want to leave Evie so asked me to bring some clothes for her as well. A few minutes later after kissing Naya and Evie goodbye I was in my car on the way home. I know I've only been away from ebony for one night but I hate it. I've missed waking up to my little girl running into my room. I feel awful for making her stay with Marissa because of how bad her separation anxiety is but there was no way she could have stayed at the hospital last night.