She's got what?!

Demi pov

As I rolled over in bed to check my phone I noticed that it was 11am. Wow everybody must have been tired last night.

"morning babe" Naya yawned

"hey baby, good sleep?"

"the best, you really tired me out" she giggled.

After a few more minutes of talking we heard cries coming from the baby monitor.

"that's definitely Ebony, I'll go" I said whilst getting out of bed and quickly throwing some clothes on. When I reached Ebby's bedroom I could se Evie trying to calm her down but it wasn't working. I went and joined them in th bed an pulled Ebony across my lap.

"she just woke up and started crying, I tried to make her stop but I couldn't mommy" Evie told me

"don't worry sweetie, why don't you go and see your mama while I look after Ebony"

Evie got up and walked in the dirction of mine and Naya's room.

"hey baby girl, whats with all the tears? Mommy doesn't like it when you cry"

I rocked her slightly in my arms, she felt like she was burning up.

"it hurts mommy" she cried into my chest

"what hurts baby?" I asked worriedly

"my head" she whimpered

"oh baby, ok I think we need to go see a doctor"

"NO" she screamed as she began to cry even harder

"shhhh shhhhh Ebony, you haven't been well for a few days now we need to get you better."

"don't leave me" She gripped on to my top and curled even further into me, I was starting to get worried now she hasn't been well in about three days.

"come on baby, lets go see mama Naya and get you ready"

I stood up with her cradled in my arms like a baby, I still hadn't managed to get her crying to stop. When I walked back into my bedroom Evie and Naya were all cuddled up together, Naya's eyes went wide when she saw the state Ebony was in.

"Demi whats going on?" She asked me panicked

"I don't know, im going to take her to see a doctor, I'l get Marissa to come with me so you can stay with Evie"

"Are you sure?"

"yeah, but will you help me get her ready?"

"sure, Evie mind out a second sweetheart let mama get up" she to her as she untwined their arms and got out of bed.

I told Naya to go and make something easy for Ebby to eat.

With her still in my arms I walked across the hall to the room Mar was staying in. I didn't even bother to knock, holding Ebby with one arm I just pushed it open. To my surprise Marissa was already awake and sitting up in bed on her phone.

"Mar will you ring and get me a doctors appointment for Ebby please and will you come with me while Naya stays with Evie?"

"sure no problem"

I carried Ebony back into her own bedroom and lay her on her back on her bed. I grabbed some clothes and started taking her pyjamas off. She was wriggling all over the place.

"Baby calm down, stay still for mommy"

As I took off her top I noticed red blotches all over her arms and stomach.

"MARISSA" i shouted

She came running in and when she saw Ebby her mouth dropped open.

"Demi, scrap the doctors take her to the hospital."