Can marissa calm ebony?

Ebony POV

I feel myself start to wake up,,,,

Why am I in a car?

I fell asleep on mummy

Where am I?

"Mummy?" I sleepily say

"Hey sleepyhead" I hear the driver of the car say. That's not mummy's or mama's voice

I get scared and begin crying, I want my mummy

Marissa POV

"Hey sleepyhead" I say to Ebby, I heard her wake up and ask for Demi.

Without replying she starts to cry, I should have seen this coming.

"Shhhh sweetie, it's just Rissa. We'll have you home soon" I reassured her

"Mummy" she cried from her car seat in the back

"Mummy's at the hospital baby girl, you and me are gonna chill at home for a bit" I explained. That didn't sooth her at all, it only added to her cries.

When I pulled up on Demi's drive I quickly got out to go comfort Ebony. She held her arms out for me and I happily picked her up. I placed her on my hip and wrapped my arm under her little bum to hold her up as I walked towards the front door.

Once inside I made an attempt to put Ebby down, she only clung on to me tighter and cried harder.

"Alright sweetheart that's enough, calm down"

An hour and a half after I arrived at Demi's home with Ebby, she still hadn't calmed down. I'd tried getting her to sleep, I'd tried taking her in the quiet room, I even took her in Demi's bedroom.

Despite me not being able to calm her down she clung to me like a little koala, I sat down with her on the sofa and decided to ring Demi. I wanted to see if she had any news about Evie and any ideas of how to calm Ebony down. Ebby was curled up on my lap and snuggled into my chest while she sucked on her thumb. I knew Demi didn't approve of her doing that but right now I was not going to stop her.

The phone rang about four times before Demi's weak, fragile voice answered

D- hey mar

M- hey, do you have any news, how is she?

D- she's in surgery now, they are taking her appendix out

M- well at least it's something fixable, she'll be ok you know Demi

D- I know, I just hate seeing one of my babies sick or in pain, speaking of babies can I hear Ebby crying?

M- yeah she's on my lap, she's not stopped crying for two hours. I'm out of ideas.

D- hold on a second Mar

I waited a couple of minutes while I listened to Demi and Naya have a little discussion over something.

D- Mar?

M- yeah?

D- there should be a spare bottle in one of the kitchen cupboards, I saved it for emergencies. Go warm her up a bottle of milk and she should calm down.

M- alright thanks. I'll speak to you later

D- thanks Riss, look after my little girl

M- always

And with that we both hung up. I stood up off the sofa and carried Ebony through to the kitchen with me. When I attempted to place her down on the counter she did nothing but kick and scream and try to get back to me.

"Shhhh baby girl, I'm getting you a bottle"

At the mention of a bottle she calmed down a little and stopped thrashing about. Instead she just sat and cried. It was breaking my heart seeing her this upset, I mean she's practically my niece. Once the bottle was made I carried her back through to the living room where I got comfortable on the sofa in a position that I could cradle Ebby easily. I flicked on the tv and watched a random programme.

"Milky" Ebony hiccuped through tears

"Yeah baby girl, come here" I calmly said as I held the top of the bottle to her lips. She gladly opened her mouth enough for me to place the bottle in. She slowly and quietly drank away as her tears finally stopped. I watched her as her hand made it's way around the top of my shirt. I smiled to myself knowing that this was how she comforted herself. I know she's missing Demi and Naya but I feel happy with myself knowing I can be good replacement for her. I continue to hold the bottle for her but I turn my attention back to the show on tv.

Ebony POV

Rissa has given me lots of cuddles tonight. She even give me a bottle.

Mummy doesn't to that anymore.

"Rissa?" I ask after my bottle

"Yeah sweetheart?" She smiles down at me

"Where my mummy and mama?"

"Evie got very sick, they are at the hospital with her"

"Why I not there?"

"Because it's very late baby, it's the middle of the night."

"I want my sister"

"I know princess, you'll see her tomorrow"

"They come back?"

"They will soon but when they do they with have to give Evie lots of attention because she will still be very weak but that doesn't mean they love you any less" she explained.

Sometimes I feel Rissa loves me more than mummy and mama

I didn't speak anymore, I tired.

Marissa POV

I watched as Ebony's eyes slowly closed. She was out like a light. I carry her upstairs and into her bedroom. I lay her down on her bed and go to her closet to find her pyjamas. Carefully I undress her little baby like body and change her before I finally tuck her in bed. I place a soft kiss on her forehead before heading out and crashing in the spare room I usually stay in.

A/n

I don't usually do this but if I get 6 comments on this I will post the next chapter it's already written :)