Red Riding Hood - Avengers Academy Loki (featuring Tony Stark)

"It's just one of those classics."

"The Midgardian classics are morbid, I like them."

Tony shot Loki a look as the God smirked down at the book splayed open in his hands.

"Of course you do."

"Naturally, stories about Midgardians being punished for ridiculous and obvious mistakes is entertaining."

"They're supposed to be moral stories," Tony said with a roll of his eyes.

"And the moral on most of them is 'don't be an idiot'."

"Mostly, but each has a different way of telling that moral such as Red Riding Hood."

"I don't like that story."

Both males flicker their eyes towards the Járnviðrian girl sitting beside Loki who had so far remained silent, her canine ears flattened into her hair as she looked sadly at her food.

"You're a wolf person from Ironwood, you wouldn't," Tony replied with a shrug.

"Of course not, they kill the poor wolf," she rebukes, looking at him with a pout.

"Poor wolf? The wolf is a killer."

"Merely predator's instinct, he was very clever to play to a young girl's naivety and innocence."

"The wolf ate grandma!"

"Grandma was weak! She clearly didn't do what was needed to survive."

Loki couldn't help but chuckle at the slightly surprised look on Tony's face, he lifted his glass up to his mouth and turned away to try and hide the fact he was laughing at Tony and not with him.

Not that that was unusual, but the arrogant teen usually presumed that he was being laughed with not at, something that always worked well to Loki's advantage.

"So you're seriously taking the wolf's side?"

"Yes," she nodded vigorously.

"I agree with her," Loki chimed. "Grandma was weak and Riding Hood was stupid, hence why they both got eaten."

"You guys are unbelievable!" Tony cried, throwing his arms up a little. "Asgardians are weird."

"I'm not even Asgardian," the wolf replied, giving him a look as if to say it was obvious.

"You're all the same to me."

"Welcome to the world of equality," Loki droned in monotone, rolling his eyes before turning his attention back to the book. "So guys, what do you think of Snow White?"