All's Fair - Request by EpicallyAwesome

It was warped logic, that much you would openly admit, but somehow it felt so right to indulge in.

The groan you let out as he pushed himself in deeply once again only exacerbating your point, albeit temporarily clouding your mind and judgement too.

But damn if it wasn't worth it.

This was probably the best you had felt in a long time, bent over on your knees with your hips raised higher than your torso, eliciting some of the most pleasurable experiences you had encountered.

Considering the fact that you were dating Loki, that was no small feat.

The warrior's grip on your hips tightened as he pulled you back harder, using more of that brute force that he would have been trained to perfect.

You tried not to laugh as you thought about it, but there was something about him that reminded you of a minotaur in the sheets.

For a second, you looked over your shoulder to catch the best glimpse of him working as you could, but that flash of guilt that happened every time returned and you had to hastily look away and push that feeling to one side.

Did Loki feel that way when he pinned the other woman against his bedroom desk?

He could at least face her as they indulged in their sordid affair, the one that led to this in the first place.

'This was his fault,' you told yourself for the tenth time, hoping that with each repeat it would make you feel just a little better.

It never did, your chest would ache again as you felt another man inside of you and then, as if he somehow knew of your internal struggles, your sidepiece would thrust and hit the perfect spot to make you forget and restart the cycle once again.

Maybe over time you wouldn't feel the shame like Loki obviously didn't.

He couldn't have, otherwise how could he live with himself?

Coming back to you with proclamations of love while sporting the scratches of another woman's nails down his back, deep red against his pale skin.

You weren't a fool and Loki knew that, but you highly doubted that he expected you to have revenge sex rather than simply breaking down.

Being honest, you had surprised yourself.

As you looked at your ring, you wondered how long it had been happening and if he had made her the same saccharine promises he had made you.

You were tempted to take the ring off, drop it to the floor and let it get lost for the rest of eternity, but you kept it on.

The weight of it was somehow comforting and reminded you that this was his fault.

Loki was the reason why you were seeking out another man to sate your needs, like he had taken to doing with another woman and just like him, you would return with the results of your aftermath.

You'd walk into the shared bedroom with numb thighs that would eventually ease into a pleasant soreness, judging by the grip the warrior had on your hips you would sport some bruises as well.

Loki would notice them, he'd want to comment but he wouldn't, knowing that he had no leg to stand on.

Then in the morning, you would both wake up side by side and kiss each other like there was no problem in the world, get up and head down to breakfast.

As if nothing was wrong.

Because you loved him and he loved you, things would tide over.

But first, Loki had to realize that you wouldn't cave like many others and he would need to learn just what he would be missing.