A Good, Old Fashioned Get Together - Request by SadieStrange101

It was finally Friday, the day you had been looking forward to all week.

Sure, you first had to get through school and then an evening of power training but once that was done and dusted it was finally time for your long-planned but never executed sleepover with your besties, Peter and Loki.

The friendship was an unlikely one and everyone expressed how surprised they were that the three of you bonded so well.

Well, they were mostly surprised that Loki was welcomed with open arms to begin with, until Thor explained that while technically it was still a Loki, it wasn't the one they remembered and that this was another life.

As per the cycle of becoming a God, once you become a God you are to be reborn as that same God.

No one dared ask Thor what happened to the Loki they knew, especially as he seemed more than thrilled to have his brother around without the threat of attempted murders, though it took a while for others to accept the facts, but understandably so.

As this new Loki was around your age, you had taken to him rather quickly and Peter had been cool with him coming along on your days out, both of them bonding faster than anyone could have anticipated and suddenly you were rarely seen without one another.

You loved the two teenagers, they were an absolute riot to hang out with and you all hadn't had the chance to have a good catch up in a while.

What with Peter constantly being pulled into situations that didn't involve him and everyone trying to decipher just what had happened between Manhattan attacking Loki and this new teen Loki who Thor had escorted to the headquarters, everyone was a little more than distracted.

However, you finally managed to set aside a weekend to catch up, mess about and have fun as teenagers should, starting with a sleepover.

You arrived early at Loki's place, which he shared with Thor, a night bag in one hand and a snack bag in the other.

It was Thor who answered the door and greeted you with a wide smile, immediately stepping to one side to let you in while telling you that Loki and Peter were already in Loki's bedroom.

As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted with excited cheering and wide smile.

"Hey, you made it!" Peter exclaimed happily, his hair already tousled out of its tidy brushed back look.

"The final Musketeer has finally arrived," Loki laughed.

"Yeah, sorry to keep you waiting, life."

"We hear you."

"Boy, do we," Peter rolled his eyes.

They had already gotten changed into their pyjamas, mostly consisting of baggy sweatpants and tight-fitting t-shirts.

"I take it we're not going out anywhere," you commented, your eyes flickering between the two.

"No," Loki shook his head, "we're going to order something, saves us having to go outside."

"Oh, that's great," you smiled, setting your bags down then crouching to fish out your own night clothes, "we know you're allergic to people."

"They disgust me," he chuckled.

"Except us of course," Peter smiled, looking at the teen who was sat on the bed, "right?"

"It varies from moment to moment."

You laughed and stood up, tucking your clothes underneath your arm.

"I'll go and get changed, I'm sure you two can entertain yourselves for another minute."