Switch

(Based on the song Switch by Sugababes.

I don't know what this is, I just wanted to write it.

"Switch, if he don't deliver.

You just ditch, grab another lover.

Scratch your itch, from dusk 'til dawning.

Until that new guy has you yawning.")

If Loki was anything beyond the God of Mischief and Lies, it was an amazing lover.

The heated kisses that could be both possessive and loving, the way he knew all the right buttons to push to make sure you both finished together when he was feeling generous.

You could count on one hand the amount of times you had been left unsatisfied and this wasn't due to his lack of performance, it was purely because your body refused to accept the pleasure.

But despite how amazing he was, sometimes you needed, nay craved, for something different and you were lucky enough to have a selection of men at your disposal.

Each one different in personality and bed performance, giving you the variety you needed.

When you wanted something a little slower you would turn to Thomas.

He was attentive to your every move, wanting to please you and always checking to make sure that you were happy with what he was doing as if he was uncertain of himself during intimate situations.

He was the exact opposite to Robert, who was more into making sure the sessions were quick, even if it meant you weren't fully satisfied at the end of it.

Robert was a selfish man underneath this dapper-looking façade that gave the impression of a kind person who wouldn't say boo to a goose, but when that image slipped away it got strangely exciting, you had no idea if that night you would be left satisfied or high and dry.

Unlike Adam, who, despite being rough and almost animalistic, made sure that you were almost numb with pleasure at the end of the night.

It gave him a silent sense of pride to know that it was him that made your joints and muscles stiff and your most private areas sore, but somehow still pleasantly sensitive.

As well as making sure you ended on a high note to feed his pride, he was also possessive and enjoyed leaving you with marks, typically harsh bite marks that decorated the crook of your neck so that people knew that you were spoken for.

This was in direct contrast to James, who was more the domestic type.

You know when you walked into a room and saw those gentle blue eyes that you were in for a night of pure doting, a gentle and slow period of lovemaking, rather than hard fucking.

He made you feel like a well loved and truly appreciated spouse, his compliments never getting boring to hear in his delectable voice as he paid attention to your most sensitive spots.

Of course he knew how and when to take control, being a Captain and all, but he preferred to make sure that your needs were seen to more than his.

This was different from another James you knew, also a Captain.

But rather than the gentle lover Captain Nicholls was, Captain Conrad bedded you more like a stranger than a familiar face.

When Conrad was around the sessions were typically quick, hard and intense before they were over and he would leave you where he'd taken you, basking in the aftermath of the quick round while he attended to some unknown job that you never found out about.

It was exciting to have such an array of lovers to pick from.

It was even more exciting when you didn't know who you were going to get.

Much like tonight.

You had had a long day and wanted nothing more than to lie down, curl up and sleep, but it seemed that Loki had other ideas.

As the door swung open, you were met with a familiar face looking over his shoulder.

One who smiled at you as he turned around and let you admire him in all his glory.

"My favourite tonight, is it?" You asked with a smile, walking over to meet him beside the bed.

"Aren't we all your favourite?" He replied with a purposeful change in the inflections in his voice as his hands clasped onto your hips.