Hugs ✔︎

༄ Tzuyu Pov

" Tzuyu! "

" auch. dahyun! can you not shout into my ear? hais "

"I called you many times but you just spacing out. Seriously, what are you thinking tzuyu? It's been a week you kept spacing out and when I called you, you didn't answer anything. not until I shout at your ear or hit your shoulder. What are you thinking? Do you have a problem? tell me. I'm your best friend you know 😟 you do not love me anymore? you already found a new one to replace me?! you better not- "

" no dahyun. I'll never replace you. never okay? I love you so much. I just thought of someone. and I never met her anymore. and I don't know when I will meet her again. i- I miss her 😣 "

" wait what!? her? Do you mean her? are you gay!? "

" 😒 "

" haha sorry. I just woww surprise? 😂 "

" surprise my ass. you already know I'm into a girl. 😑 "

" haha relax tzuyu. I'm just kidding. so who is the unlucky girl- auch sorry haha "

"I'm better talking with chaeyoung than talking to you. I don't love you anymore. *sigh* I guess I should find a new best friend- "

" noooooooo 😭😭 I'm sorry. I'll listen to you. I'm sorry okay? Do you want special bread? I can buy it for you! "

" duh, our cafe has bread already. why should you buy it for me? "

"I mean in case you're bored eating the same bread? 😁😂 "

" You're lucky you're funny. or else- "

" 😝 Now tell me who is she? and why you think you will never meet her anymore? is she pretty? you know tzuyu, I'm single and I need a girlfriend. or maybe- "

" Not this one and you better found it yourself. 😑 "

" owww. I'm just saying and you're already jealous. so you love her huh? "

" Yeah. I fell in love with her. I mean, can you believe me that I fall in love with her when she hugs me? can you believe it? "

" uh yes? "

" You do not believe it. CHAEYOUNG! COME HERE A SECOND. DAHYUN IS NO FUN! "

dahyun only laughs when I'm calling chaeyoung. I hit Dahyun's shoulder to make her stop and my best friend Chaeyoung came after she was done making coffee. oh, by the way, I'm working at the cafe. It was our cafe that we shared. me and my best friend chaeyoung and dahyun. After chaeyoung came and sat beside me, I talked to her. It's been a week I kept spacing out. I kept saying nothing. but right now, I want to tell them and ask for their help. I've been missing sana for a week. We never met and I don't know how to meet her since I don't even know where she lives or what her phone number is.

" chae, do you believe me if I fall in love with someone when they hug me? I mean if a stranger hugs me and I start to fall in love? Do you believe me? "

" hmm. "

I look at chaeyoung who seems to think. and she talks.

" let me hug you. and tell me if you fall in love with me. come here. "

" chaeyoung!~ 😩 "

Chaeyoung laughed along with dahyun. I whine and huff.

"I mean a stranger okay? "